Was the Beast defeated?

Start from the beginning

His entire outfit was ripped. The attack had done that, But it was still as white as can be, Just like his hair. Izuku's normally green almost black hair was now pure white and seemed almost on fire or cloud-like. And around his shoulders and head. He has a scarf of the same white smoke fire.'' GEAR, FIFTH.'' Izuku yelled before bursting out in laughter again only now with drums going loud in the background.

'' guys, just what is this power.'' The group asked the harem and the royals.'' We have no idea'' Nezu grabbed his phone and face-timed Nemuri. Who thankfully was with Inko and Hisashi. All playing with Gol.'' I would like to know if any knew of this.'' He showed Izuku, floating off the ground laughing but none knew. None except Hisashi.'' he did it.''

'' He did what darling?'' Inko asked.'' It wasnt even supposed to be real. Izuku's powers come straight from a fairy tale. In that, fairy tale the person was losing. Until he found the awakening of power. a next step of abilities. Just how quirks awaken, This is that only for some and extremely powerful.'' They then heard Kaido speak.'' Are you having Joy, Boy?''

'' Oh, you don't know the half of it.'' Izuku said floating toward Kaido in the sky.'' It doesn't matter. BLAST BREATH.'' Kaido breathed in again. Izuku now far too close to block or dodge, Just did what came to mind. He grabbed a nearby cloud and pushed it in front of him. And it blocked the attack. The same attack that could melt stone, clash, and lost against a cloud. Izuku jumped over the cloud now going toward his mouth He grabbed Kaido's mustage. Before then wrapping it around and tying it off around his face, stopping him from doing that attack again.

But Izuku was nowhere near done. He grabbed Kaido by the head, Before going down to the ground, riding Kaido headfirst into the floor. Kaido created clouds to stand on in possibly slowing down his descent but nothing worked.'' GOMU GOMU NO, DRAGON SLINGSHOT.'' Holding Kaido by his goatee and pulling on his back before letting go. Izuku fired Kaido into the rubble of the destroyed building.

'' If I am not mistaken, My father told me a story about this. That's not the Gomu Gomu no Mi anymore. That is just the Hito Hito no mi, Model Sun God Nika. Right now. Izuku escape the realm of Humanity and entered Divinity.'' Hisashi said honestly and in awe at the achievement of his son.

'' OY MATE, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU HANDLE A GODDAMN SNAKE.'' Mike yelled at Izuku who laughed.'' how about this.'' Izuku grabbed the tail of Kaido. Before then swinging him around. and snapping him like a whip. The crack sound the whip made was Kaido's head. He had endured alot, But being embarrassed like this was not one. He was expecting to be done like this. He angrily used a move that hurt him alot. His final move only used on the real threats of threats.'' KAEN, DAIKO.'' Kaido's normally blue body slowly started turning red.

Before it turned slightly yellow, Before then turning into molten manga. Kaido turned himself into pure magma. It hurt Kaido just as much as he wasn't flame resistant, But he would have to do what he could to win this fight. But Izuku seemed to have him beat. Izuku put his hands in his pockets before just pulling out oven mitts. This should never work, But Izuku could easily grab Kaido now, And even when Kaido fought against Izuku Izuku was still able to slam him into the ocean.

Kaido King of the Beast. Monsterous Oni of the West, Used as a toy by some brat in hero school. As Kaido was dunked. He should have boiled the water. But in reality, his skin turned harder, almost into obsidian, Before Izuku removed him and blew on him, turning him into obsidian.'' Now then just remove the excess.'' Izuku slammed him to the ground, And Kaido was forcibly removed from his dragon form. This could only be done with Quirk Canceling cuffs, But here he did it with laughs. and jokes

'' LOOK UP AND GET SENT TO HELL.'' Not just Kaido's eyes went out of his, but everyone's.

Izuku had been someone that sometimes used overkill. But right now. Izuku had blown up his fist. to the size of UA University. Enterly covered in his newest used form of Haki. Coating Of Conquerors Haki.'' STAY DOWN FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY.'' fuk fuk fuk fuk FUCCCKKK'' Kurao said as he started maxing out the ability on his quirk. He was trying his absolute best to protect everyone in the area.

But that attack was just so large. Anyone that knew Haki worked along by trying to coat the entire wall in Haki. But as the fist connected with the floor, it was over.

While Kaido could be seen as a small earthquake. This shook the entirety of Japan with how powerful it was. Kaido crushed like a bug. unable to do anything. The wall covered in Haki broke apart from just the air pressure. Nothing was left over as bad guy and the good guy was spread all over the area. And in the End. Izuku had run out of Stamina as he lay prone. Shriveled up like an old man. deep asleep.

After a few minutes. Some of the heroes were ready enough to check on everything. seeing Izuku deep asleep. villains take down, and Kaido is none responsive, But still breathing. And with that. The beast Syndicate had been defeated. UA now had defeated two of the three largest Underground villainy groups in Japan. Now there was only one Remaining. The BlackBeard Syndicate. But Nezu sipped on his tea as he thought.'' That can be done later, these fine heroes deserve a nice rest.'' He looked down at the already now Joking group. Jordan had lifted up Izuku and was now using his body like a puppet.

'' Oh I am such a weird dude that likes feet and stuff, look at me, my asshair is also green,'' Jordan spoke in his best Izuku-sounding voice. Much to the amusement of those around him.'' Let him down, and his asshair isn't green.'' Nami said stealing Izuku from Jordan who just laughed harder.'' Better not have him hear it, He might punch you with that attack he just did.'' Rumi jokingly said with Jordan coughing.'' L-Like that could do anything to me. I would easily beat him.'' Yeah, Just like how you beat King right.'' Yu added on much to his annoyance at Jordan.

'' You girls really ruin all my fun.'' Yes Now let's just get back so we can heal the injured and make sure all the prisoners don't escape. Those losers are scumbags enough to flee.'' Rumi said still unable to put weight on her leg. Then again she was fully intending to milk the fuck out of her injury. She was getting the full love and care of Izuku no matter how long she had to walk with a limp or hop from place to place..'' Now then, I was gonna give you a fuck ton of one thing, what would that be, Tea, bras, cocaine, I don't judge.'' Jordan said walking next to Momo who started to think about it.