Chapter 3

Taehyung

The brothers had matching grins on their beautiful faces. “Hi.” One of the men said, his voice warm and smooth like golden honey. His brother gave me a small wink. My mind raced, trying to think of a response. I had a million questions, and they were all going so fast and fighting for my attention that I couldn’t grasp any of them.

“Um, hi.” I replied. It somehow seemed an absurd thing to say. I looked from one man to the other, still working hard to wrap my head around what was happening. “It’s been a very long time since anyone’s found us.” The other one said. His voice was just as rich and sexy as his brother’s.

“We’re happy you’re here.” The first brother said, and they both nodded. “I, um, I-” I stammered, then trailed off. I realized that I was too shocked to form a coherent sentence, so I just gave up. “I’m Jungkook. This is my brother, Jeongguk. Who are you?” Jungkook asked, cocking his head to one side as he studied me.

“T-taehyung.” I managed to say. I stared at the two overwhelmingly sexy brothers. Even though they looked perfectly human, albeit really, really, ridiculously good looking, there was something just a little bit different about them. It hinted that there was something more to them, something supernatural.

I couldn’t quite put my finger on what gave it away, but they definitely had a cunning and slightly predatory look to them. “Do you like us, Taehyung?” Jeongguk said. Or was it Jungkook? I couldn’t really find a way to tell them apart. “I, um, I-” I began, but stopped. I had absolutely no idea how to answer the question.

Sure, they had been adorable and perfectly sweet giant foxes. And now they were overwhelmingly sexy men. Really, really sexy. I realized I was biting my lip as I stared at the two brothers. Oh yes, I liked them. “She certainly smells like she likes us.”Jungkook said, and moved his face closer to my crotch, inhaling deeply.

I blushed fiercely and squirmed. It was true, I was getting wet just looking at the two brothers. “Is that right, Taehyung?” Jeongguk asked, his golden eyes boring into me. The way he said my name, all breathy and seductive, made my pussy clench. He pronounced the TH as if he were sighing with pleasure. It was borderline pornographic.

“Do you like my brother and I?” He reached out and trailed a finger down the side of my face, sending little jolts of electricity through me. I let out a small moan. Jungkook and Jeongguk both shifted, moving closer to me, and I felt my heart quickening with arousal. Yes, oh yes, I most definitely liked these two.

__________________________________________________