The Restaurant

The man was tired after a long day of work. He and his wife wanted to eat out. His wife suggested a cute little shop near Main Street. The man agreed, not knowing this decision would lead to his demise.

They drove to the shop and parked in the parking lot. They hopped out of the car and walked into the shop. It looked like a shabby old shack, but the wife assured the man that the food was delicious.

They sat down at a table and looked at the menu. The man was surprised to see that there was only one thing on the menu.

"What is this?" he inquired of the waitress, slightly angry that he had come to a place with no choices.

"We serve whatever the chef makes." Was the waitress's simple reply.

The man and his wife ate the thing on the menu, which at the time was meatloaf.

"This is delicious!" The wife exclaimed, "What did you put in it?"

"Only the best." was the waitress's simple reply. "Will you come tomorrow morning to join your wife in her meal?" she inquired.

The couple nodded, not truly realizing the intent of her words and wondering what breakfast would be served in the morning.

They drove home and went to bed.

When they woke in the morning, they drove to the restraunt. They entered and met the same waitress. She took them to the back room and sat them down, saying they were to be served in a special meal. The couple stayed ignorant and did not listen to her words.

The waitress brought back another waitress. When the two vampires showed their true identity and slaughtered the man, the wife joined her sisters in their meal.