◕ Prizes ◕

📍 We believe in celebrating the exceptional talent displayed by our participants in Quill Quest! As the writing adventure unfolds, here are the exciting prizes awaiting the top contenders:

1st Position:

1. A follow from the host account, to stay connected and continue the writing journey together.

2. Votes on all chapters of any 2 of your desired books, boosting your stories' visibility and reach.

3. A shoutout on our community account and the host account, both, to showcase your writing prowess to a wider audience.

4. Any of your desired books will be added to our reading list, further endorsing your creativity.

5. A prestigious certificate, recognizing your achievement as the Wordsmith Supreme of Quill Quest!

2nd Position:

1. A follow from the host account, as a token of appreciation for your outstanding performance.

2. Votes on all chapters of any one of your desired books, helping your story gain momentum and support.

3. A special shoutout on our community account, acknowledging your remarkable storytelling skills.

4. A well-deserved certificate, commemorating your achievement as the second-place winner.

3rd Position:

1. Votes on 10 chapters of any one of your desired books, supporting your work and inspiring you to continue writing.

2. A heartfelt shoutout on our community account, celebrating your creative contributions.

3. A certificate of merit, recognizing your impressive performance as the third-place winner.

For All Participants:

Every participant in Quill Quest will be honored with a participation certificate, acknowledging your valuable contributions to this exciting writing endeavor.

We are thrilled to witness the captivating tales woven by each of you in this writing adventure. May the ink of your quills flow freely, and the power of your words inspire readers around the world! Best of luck to all participants in Quill Quest