◕ Rules And Payments ◕

📍 To ensure a fair and enjoyable competition for all participants, we have established the following rules for Quill Quest:

// For Participants //

1. Payment Commitment: Once you have completed the payment process and entered the contest, it is a binding commitment. There will be no going back or undoing of payments after the contest ends. Violating this rule may lead to disqualification and inclusion in the blacklist, with public exposure.

2. Consistent Username: Throughout the duration of the contest, participants must maintain the same username used during registration. This helps us keep track of your submissions and maintain a transparent competition.

3. Active Participation: To ensure a vibrant contest environment, participants must remain active on the platform, Wattpad, during the entirety of the contest. Avoid going on extended breaks or becoming inactive. In case of unavoidable circumstances, please inform the organizers in advance.

4. Respect and Courtesy: Treat your fellow contestants, organizers, and readers with respect and kindness. Rudeness, harassment, or any form of inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. Let's foster a positive and supportive community!

5. Original Work Only: All submissions must be original and solely authored by the participant. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and will lead to immediate disqualification.

6. Prompt Adherence: Each story submitted must be based on the provided prompt and adhere to the specified word limit, if any. Entries deviating from the given prompts may not be considered.

7. Submission Deadlines: Make sure to submit your stories before the specified deadlines. Late entries will not be accepted, so punctuality is key to stay in the running!

8. Content Guidelines: Please review and adhere to the genre and content guidelines set for each prompt. Let's create an inclusive and diverse collection of stories.

9. Judges' Decisions: The judging panel's decisions are final and not subject to appeal or discussion. Respect their expertise and appreciate the effort they put into evaluating each entry.

// For Judges //

📍 In Quill Quest, the role of judges is crucial in identifying exceptional talent and selecting the Wordsmiths Supreme. To ensure a fair and transparent evaluation process, the judges must abide by the following guidelines:

1. Impartiality: Judges must approach each entry with impartiality and without bias. Evaluate stories solely based on their merit, creativity, and adherence to the given prompt.

2. Confidentiality: All information regarding the contestants, their identities, and their stories must be kept strictly confidential. Respect the privacy of participants and maintain the integrity of the contest.

3. Timely Evaluation: Judges must adhere to the provided timeline for evaluating submissions. Deliver timely and thoughtful feedback to participants to aid in their growth as writers.

4. Clear Evaluation Criteria: Follow our clear evaluation criteria to assess the different aspects of each story.

5. No External Assistance: Judges should refrain from seeking external help or engaging in discussions that could compromise the integrity of their evaluations. The judging process should be independent and unbiased.

6. Respect for Diversity: Embrace and celebrate the diversity of genres, writing styles, and perspectives among the participants. Each entry deserves thoughtful consideration.

7. Conflict of Interest: If a judge has any personal or professional connections with a participant, they must recuse themselves from evaluating that specific entry. Transparency is paramount.

8. Professional Conduct: Judges are representatives of Quill Quest's integrity and commitment to promoting creativity. Maintain professionalism in all interactions and communications.

10. Celebration of Talent: Appreciate and celebrate the efforts of all participants, regardless of the final outcomes. Every writer's journey deserves recognition and encouragement.

By adhering to these rules, our esteemed judges will contribute significantly to Quill Quest's success and foster an atmosphere of excellence and mutual respect. Together, let's make this a memorable and inspiring writing adventure! 🚀📝

📍Payment Guidelines: Quill Quest -

In Quill Quest, we value community engagement and support for fellow writers. As you embark on this writing adventure, you can unlock your pathway to glory through these simple payment methods:

1. Community Engagement: Follow the community account Eunoia_community and the host's account deewiwi. Engage in discussions, share your thoughts, and celebrate the power of storytelling together.

2. Showcase Support: Give a shout-out to Quill Quest on your message board. Spread the word, and let others discover the magic of Quill Quest too!

3. Active Participation: Vote on all chapters of this book, and let us know that our creations are valued and cherished.

4. Curate Your Collection: Add Quill Quest to your reading list and show your interest in exploring the diverse and imaginative tales that emerge from this journey.

Remember, Quill Quest is not just a contest; it's an opportunity to connect, learn, and grow as writers. Embrace the journey, and let the power of collective support propel you towards literary greatness!