Prologue (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"I need to know that caused something in this world to enter our world." He sighed before looking at the sky.

"I wonder what's the other doing right now after my disappearance." He said before reminiscing.

A Few Months Ago

We see many people standing in a room with a cylinder-looking map of the world in the middle of it.

"Da Vinci, what's wrong? Did a Minute-Singularity appeared?" Ritsuka said to a woman who looked like Mona Lisa.

"No. This time it isn't a Singularity that the world or one of the Chaldea Servant created." The younger version of Da Vinci said to him. "This time it's a rather strange incident. We received a report from the Clock Tower saying that some weird inorganic-looking Phantasmal Beast suddenly appeared around the world.

"What do you mean? Does it's like from Olympus Lostbelt?" A blonde-haired man asked wanting to know more.

"But that's impossible, Wodime! CHALDEAS had already been disassembled to prevent the Lostbelt to appear on the world!" A plump-looking man said denying the possibility before his face got darken. "Right?" He timidly asked.

"That is true, Director Goredolf. But here's the thing, the beast is something we don't have data on. Because of that, we could only obtain small data." The adult Da Vinci said before someone interjected.

"Wait, did the beast had glowing pink highlight on it?" A woman with auburn shoulder-length hair with a eyepatch asked which Da Vinci(S) nodded. "There's been case of sudden appearance of weird pink line on some magus body in the Clock Tower and even on normal people in the world."

The sudden reports caused the people inside the room to have their eyes widen in shock. "Ophelia, when did the pink line appeared?" Da Vinci(A) asked the woman with serious look on her face. "If it is the same time as the beast sudden appearance, then that means the incident is related." She said confusing some of them.

"Wait, how?" A grey-haired man with baggy eyes said confused by it. "How did the pink line suddenly appeared on the body?"

Suddenly a holographic image shows two women wearing a detective clothes. "Da Vinci, Lisa, you're right. Something's wrong with the mana in the area." The woman said to her. "We're in the area where Lancer killed one of the beast and find some traces of corruption of some kind in the area." The other woman reported about their finding.

"Thank you, Mana, Seele. You can go back to the Border now." The younger Da Vinci named Lisa said ordering them to return back to the ship making the communication to cut off.

"Now that's confirmed it, we can now used Trismegintus II to make a complete conclusion. Sion, do your thing." She ordered the purple twintails girl with glasses who simply gives a thumbs-up and then write something.

"I see, both of you asked them to investigate the scene because the infected was near the area." A blonde haired man with purple eyes said causing Da Vinci to nod in confirmation.

"That's right, Daybit. I believe that after the deaths of the beast, they left behind a residue that contaminated the surrounding mana."Lisa said before become frown. "But... Because of that, we need to somehow find a way to get rid of the-" Before she could finished talking, an old man appeared behind them.

"No, we need to find the source of this crisis." The old man said making all of them to be surprised by his sudden appearance.

"Zelretch! What're you doing here?!" Ritsuka shouted making him to laugh at his reaction.