twenty-six*

TW: no minors!!!!!!! u know what this means by now 

lmao this chapter had to get chopped in half 'cause the smut was so goddamn LONG

  "Whoa," Peter says from the entranceway in awe. He peers curiously around the street and over my shoulder, into the brownstone. In one hand he holds a casserole dish. At his side MJ stands. "So this is what Miguel's other home looks like."

  I raise my fingers to my lips with a smile, a reminder. "Rosita doesn't know."

  "Oh." Peter clasps his palm over his mouth. "Sorry."

  It's a little odd seeing Peter without his Spidey suit. Instead, he's dressed smartly in blue jeans and a red polo shirt under a black jacket. It seems that he's a fan of his own colour scheme. MJ's swamped in a fluffy white coat and I just know by her slightly grumpy frown that it was forced upon her by Peter.

  He really is an overbearing expectant. How cute.

  I step to the side with a grin to allow them in and take the dish from Peter's hands. He helps his wife take off her coat and hangs it on the rack. He only gets halfway through slipping off his own jacket when he stops with a soft gasp, and I follow his stunned gaze.

  Miguel's leading Rosalina down the hall with his hand in hers to proudly show her off. She looks at our new guests with inquisitive, brown eyes.

  "Oh, my god!" Peter exclaims under his breath to me. "She looks just like you two!"

  "That's how having kids work, Petey," MJ says with an amused smile. She smiles down at Rosalina when they reach us. "Hi, sweetheart. What's your name?"

  Rosalina sticks out her hand for MJ to shake, which she takes with a flattered smile. "Me llamo Rosalina!" She sends the couple a proud look. "That means 'my name is Rosalina.'"

  "Adorable and a genius!" Peter gushes, and Rosalina beams. He shakes her small hand enthusiastically. "Hi, Rosalina! Me llamo Peter." He scrunches his face in thought and places a hand on his wife's shoulder. "Er... her llamo is MJ."

  Rosalina's face twists with confusion. "That's not how it works." 

  Miguel chuckles and tousles Rosalina's hair. "C'mon, papita. You can teach them all the Spanish you know over dinner."

  Jess and Kellan arrive with a quiche in tow before we have a chance to head into the kitchen. Jess, dressed in orange bellbottoms and a white knotted shirt, is also odd to see without her suit. If I didn't know any better I would've assumed that her and Peter were normal. It feels like I'm meeting totally new people.

  "Oh, my goodness, is this Rosalina?" is the first thing Jess says in playful awe. "You are just the cutest lil punk I've ever seen!"

  Rosalina preens beneath all this attention. She stands taller and holds out her hand again.

  "Me llamo Rosalina!" she greets. Jess shakes her hand happily.

  "That means 'my name is Rosalina'," Peter whispers.

  Jess sends him an amused look. "I figured." She turns her smile back to Rosita. "Nice to meet you, kid. I'm Jess."

  "Kellan," Jess' husband greets, shaking all of our hands before bending down and giving Rosalina a fist bump.

  "Shall we?" I gesture deeper into the house with a nod of my head. It's met with various sounds of agreement.

  Miguel offers to take the casserole dish from me but, remembering his injury, I shy it away from him with squinted eyes. He sends a dry smile at me in response before picking up Rosalina instead and laughing at her squeal when she's thrown onto his shoulder. MJ, Kellan and Jess follow them down towards the living room.