thirteen

Comic of chapter 3 by rocklobster0 :D!!!a lil flahsback for ur soul <3TW: things get a lilll spicy, mig's an absolute piece of work, kind of fade-to-black smut 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Comic of chapter 3 by rocklobster0 :D!!!

a lil flahsback for ur soul <3

TW: things get a lilll spicy, mig's an absolute piece of work, kind of fade-to-black smut 

  "You're going to interview Miguel O'Hara? That cocky genetics major?" Elle looks at me in disbelief. "You've got a death wish."

  "My final submission is coming up," I reason. "I've gotta pick big news. A guy our age getting an internship and a full PhD scholarship through the biggest scientific organisation in all of America is big news."

  Elle sighs. "You really would do anything to get the highest marks."

  "Oh, come on. He can't be that bad." 

  My best friend sends me an incredulous look over her third coffee of the day. "Have you heard the rumours? The guy's an egomaniac! He'll bite your head off and stomp all over your decapitated body!"

  "Exactly, E." I smile at her. "They're rumours. And journalists search for the truth."

  Elle shakes her head at me before turning back towards our destination; the library, where we'll spend hours slaving away on our course study. "Your funeral," she mutters.

  I roll my eyes at her serious lack of encouragement.

  I spend my study session penning out ideas for interview questions appropriate for a third-year biology student genius. Elle sits across the table, bent over her laptop with a slew of brain snacks between us.

  During one of our short breaks, she brings up Miguel O'Hara again while scooping for yogurt pieces out of her study-specific nut mix.

  "Is there seriously no way I can dissuade you?" Elle asks.

  "Elle." I shoot her an annoyed look. She raises her palms in surrender before popping a yogurt piece onto her tongue. "After we finish here I'm going to the science department to look for him. Do you want to come with?"

  Elle bites her lip. "I really don't want to, but I also don't want him to murder you. It's harder to do that if there's a witness, you know."

  I tsk. "Spoken like a true criminology student, but I'll take it."

  Elle smiles painfully.

  The science department is a massive facility on the Southern side of the campus, spanning across almost three city blocks. I feel out of place as Elle and I shuffle through the halls full of science puns on corkboards and cabinets full of awards.

  "Excuse me?" I ask a passing student. He looks up from his phone in interest. "Do you know where Miguel O'Hara is?"

  His expression twists. "He's in the genealogy block." At my blank expression, he sighs and points down the hall.

desiderium | m. o'haraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें