Friends with Benefits (Part 2)

Jennie

Friends with Benefits was the perfect arrangement for me and Lisa. After the, ahem, incident, it would've just been awkward to go back to an entirely platonic friendship. The two of us agreed that we didn't want to just not be friends, but there was something that needed to be done about that damn sexual tension. So friends with benefits it was.

And it was great! For a little.

It had been a couple of months of this hook-up situation we had going on, but the inevitable feelings started to kick in and I knew I had to end it. It wasn't worth losing a friend over, even though I did really like the sex. So one day I went over to Lisa's house, walking inside unannounced.

"Hello?" I heard the brunette call from her room.

"It's me," I said back, already walking towards her door. She was playing her guitar quietly on her bed, and when her head looked up at me, she smiled.

"Hey, princess," she said. That damn nickname didn't really help with what I came here to do. She noticed my quiet demeanor, and she cocked her head. "What's goin' on?"

"Uh, yeah, so," I said, itching the back of my neck. "I, uh, I think we need to pump the breaks on this whole sex thing." She raised her eyebrows and put down her guitar.

"Okay," she said slowly. "Can I ask why?"

"I just think it'll mess up the dynamic of the group, ya know?" I said, still not looking at her. I could feel her staring at me as she sighed.

"Alright, fair," she said. "You sure you're not gonna miss all this, princess?" she motioned up and down her body, and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, Manoban," I said with a smile, and she put her hands up in self-defense.

"Okay, okay. You wanna at least stay and hang out?" she asked, a little too casually for my liking.

"Can't, I gotta go pick up Jisoo and Chaeyoung," I lied through my teeth. She gave me a short nod and picked up her guitar again.

"Sounds good, see ya around, princess." I walked out of the room and out of her house, and I knew I made the right decision even though it hurt.

I didn't even last 6 days.

Everyone was hanging out at Jisoo's house, and thanks to her love interest of the week there were a bunch of random girls there as well.

I watched as Lisa talked to some girl that had come, glaring straight daggers into the two of them. She would occasionally put her hand on Lisa's chest, and she had her hand around her waist. I was fuming, and everyone could tell.

"You okay there?" Jisoo asked, but I didn't break my stare.

"Fine," I snapped. Jisoo's eyes widened and she turned to Chaeyoung who was staring into her drink to avoid making eye contact with me.

"Do you want-" Jisoo started, but I didn't even let her finish as I got up and stormed up to the two of them. The girl paid me no mind, angering me even more, but Lisa glanced over at me. The smirk plastered on her face had steam coming out of my ears, almost like she knew what she was doing.

"Excuse me," I said, and finally the girl looked me up and down. I didn't even notice; I was too busy grabbing Lisa by the collar and dragging her inside. I could hear her laughing behind me as I led her to Jisoo's dining room. There was a sliding door that separated the dining room from the kitchen, and I turned around and closed it while still holding on Lisa's neckline.