Chapter 3

Chapter 3!!! TA DA!!! Btw it's the day of the concert.

Evie POV

"EVIE!!! HURRY UP!!!!" Lauren shouted from the bottom of the stairs "WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!! THE TAXI'S HERE!" she was clearly fangirling. But seriously, who could blame her? The backstage passes (Which i hadn't told her about) had arrived a few days ago with a note "since the show's late, we're not doing meet & greets afterwards. Show your passes to the security guy & he'll show you to us :D" I'd had my foster mother read it to me since my eyesight was practically non existent at the time. And here i was, just about to get into a car with a hyper fangirl on monster. Fun.

*** During the Concert

"AAANNNDDDYYYY IIII LLLOOOVVVEEE YYYOOOUUU!!!!!!" Lauren shouted for the hundredth from beside me. By some miracle we'd managed to get to the front and my vision had decided to die just as BVB had come on stage. fun. I wonder if they could see me? probably not since my hair isn't that noticeable in the dark. But ah well. 

A fight started out beside Lauren and i. And for some reason, i got pushed in. A blind girl in a mosh pit; not the best idea in the world. Anyway, something (i assume was a broken bottle) got dragged across my left arm causing me to almost scream. Shit. I was so luck Andy stopped the mosh pit, Lauren dragged me to the side and asked if i was alright. 

"Yeah" i shouted over the sound of Bass, guitar and drums (not to mention Andy). she'd freak out if she knew i'd been hurt.

*** After the concert

Everyone began to leave after BVB had left the stage and Lauren was, to say the last, star struck. 

"Lauren" i said for the third time "LAUREN!" she finally paid attention to me

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" she practically shouted. i sighed

"I have another surprise for you. take me to a security guy" i said. Lauren did as instructed and linked her arm through mine, guiding me around pesky people.

"we're there" she said once we'd stopped.

Lauren's POV

"We're there" i said to Evie once we'd stopped infront of one of the security guards. 

"Can you let us talk for a minute?" Evie asked me.

"Sure! shall i get us a drink?"

"yeah" i walked off while Evie talked to the security guy. I stopped in front of one of the vending machines and dug Evie's wallet out of my pocket. I always carry her wallet since she can't tell which note's which and Evie's the type of person that trusts people. Therefore, she trusts me with her wallet. The machine dispensed two cokes and i began my trek back to Evie.

"Hey, i got coke" i said and handed one to her.

"awesome. This guy" she said motioning to the secuirty guy "has agreed to take us out the back way since i'll probably get tripped up by someone out front"

"ok" 

"If you'll follow me please" said the security guy. I linked arms with Evie and started to follow him. Admittedly, yes, i was fangirling. Hell i was in the same room as Black Veil Brides a few minutes ago. Who wouldn't fangirl? their sexy as hell after all..........

"here we are" said the security guy when we were outside a door.

"Thank you" replied Evie in her sweetest voice. She reached out to the door with one hand and felt for the door handle. After finding it she turned her head to me. "close your eyes" she said. I did as instructed, Evie was, to say the least, not one to be questioned and i knew my best friend enough to trust her. I heard Evie open the door and push me in front of her.