Chapter 2

Sorry the last chapter was so short but i wanted to break it there because in this chapter there are some bits that may cause triggering. This includes references to abuse and self harm.

Evie's POV

After a second of thought i began

"ummm, i had very abusive parents as a child and i witnessed some terrible things. Something happened a few years ago which caused me to start self harming and attempting suicide. I've tried 7 times and failed. About a year ago i was just about to.....um......again and We Stitch These Wounds came on Kerrang! radio, by the end of the song i was crying. After that..... i just didn't. So now everything that i do is dedicated to Black Veil Brides because they saved my life. Also because i can" 

There was a moment of silence and after a few more questions the interview was nearly over.

"So if you could have one more thing happen in your life, what would it be?" asked Bryan. To which Ashley immediatly answered

"I'd be the CEO of Playboy industries" after a few more mintues of laughing the question was directed at me. 

"I'd hear Ashley say 'Bitch please, i'm fablous'" to which Andy and CC collapsed to the floor in laughter.

"Bitch please, i'm fablous?" asked Andy, trying to recover.

"yeah" i smiled

"I can see that working" Bryan moved on.

"what's the funniest thing that's happened to you in the last few weeks?"

"My - my best friend came running into my house and up my stairs" i answered "saying she'd found a photo. A really scary photo"

"What was the photo of?"

"Ashley without his OUTLAW tattoo............" i trailed off.

"I gather she's a fan of BVB then?" asked Jinxx who had been silent.

"yeah. it's her birthday in a few days and when i asked her what she wanted she said 'I want Black Veil Brides!' ......... so i'm gonna have to kidnap you guys ........ or something" it would've been pretty funny..... a 17 year old who's almost blind kidnapping 5 6foot guys. yeah, really not going to happen.

"she wants you to kidnap us?"

"yeah"

"oh fun. You live in London right? Are you coming to the concert there?" Jake asked me.

"yeah"

"We can get you back stage passes if you want......"

"sure" i smiled.

The interview ended a few moments later. Jinxx asked for my number and i ended up with BVB's number's in my phone. Now i just have to make sure my friend doesn't get to them. We parted after a few extra minutes and before i really had time to process that i'd just met Black Veil Brides, i was on a plane back to london. Oh the joy.

***

My phone rang. 

"Who are you? what do you want? why should i care?" I asked, yeah i was pretty hostile in the morning.

"Ummmm, it's Andy" a deep voice replied.

"ok, What do you want and why should i care?"

"ummm"

"shit Andy! it's 6 in the morning! what do you want and why should i care?!?"

"Back stage passes!!! i need your address to send them to you!" i sighed and gave him my address.

"Happy now?"

"yeah. and umm, we were wondering if you wanted to hang out when we get to london..... since we have a week off........"

"sure"

"do you want me to hang up so you can sleep?" he asked quietly.

"No. You woke me up! there's no fucking way i'm getting back to sleep now, is there?!" i growled.

"yeah, sorry about that. So, i'll see you then"

"goodbye Andrew Dennis Biersack" i said slowly

"Ouch" he replied as i hung up. i really wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep now. shit. 

*** 

Lauren let herself into my mother's house and started helping me get ready for school. I'd already dressed and washed, brushed my teeth and eaten, but she did my make-up for me. We talked a bit as we got ready, i easily avoided the topic of the interview and skirted around BVB. I must admit, i was rather looking forward to the concert.

***

How was that? sorry it's short!  comment etc etc