Dissector

"Love is a bitch when she's chained to a tormentor"

And I'm wrong ?
You say that you had an eye on me for a while , I never seen you before but I felt like I knew you.
We instantly connected , but you said all you wanted to do was talk .
How does talking get to I love you? Within a month?
How was I so blind to see that even you were moving too fast so somebody was lying .
I'm aware that I fall in love quick and you were aware that I had been broken prior to meeting you .
You wanted to change me , fix me , put me back together and make me happy .
But really all you did was fucking dissect me , torture me , put me down .
Not once did you gas light me . Because I think me and you both know how you feel . You love me, you won't admit it so you choose to fuck over me .
I wish for your sake and mines that you healed yourself before you entered my life . Whoever you dealt with before me I feel like you still love them but you also hate them . But that's okay . I hate them too . Because they made you a fucking monster. You're beautiful with Angel eyes but I missed your demonic energy . You're cheap with love . One day you cared , said you loved me everyday and wanted to speak to me . Then you ghosted me when you realized I started to feel the same way . So the real question is , were you gaslighting me ?