Komori Motoya- Experimental Escapees

Warnings: Stereotypical sci-fi scientists, fluff

Komori's POV:

When we were younger we were brought to this 'hospital' to help figure out what was wrong with us. At least that's what we were told. Parents sold their kids for money and out of fear. The kids here all have powers and ages vary from 18 to 5. 

I was dropped off when I was 7 and eight months later (M/N) was dropped off and we became roommates by force. To my advantage, we'd both realized our feelings for each other, but sometimes I'm not even sure it's love. I feel like we have to just stick together to live, but I could be wrong. Here we were taught it's bad to have emotions, like it's some sort of disease, but I disagree. I think having emotions makes us feel more human than the monsters we were raised to be. 

No kids here would ever be attractive. For example I have devils horns and where your eyes should be white mine are black. (M/N) has a dragon tail and can literally breathe fire. I can teleport, but the room has a special field thing to hold me back. 

___________________________

I covered my ears, distraught by the sound of my lover and roommate (M/N) being tested on again. He screamed and cried. 

I worried for his sake, they treated him worse than the rest because his powers were so strong and difficult to control. My head lifted as the 'bedroom' door opened with a beep and a sobbing (M/N) was thrown in. He crawled over to me, where I was sat in the corner on the cushiony floor. 

He laid beside me, putting his head into my chest, clinging to my shoulders as he continued to cry. I whispered sweet nothings into his ear whilst rubbing his back to help him calm down. 

"We're gonna get out of here I promise." I hugged him close to me as his sobs died down weak sniffles.

"I trust you Motoya." He whispered, clutching my body like he would never be able to hold me again, and I was afraid of that happening soon. 

"I have a plan." I looked down at his scrawny figure, curled up into a ball on top of me.

He looked up at me eyes wide, now sitting up, invested in what I had to say.

"I'll call and ask for a session with Dr. Pulovsky (Therapist) and hug him. Then I'll swiftly steal his keycard and open our door tonight. Once I'm out of this room, I can teleport anyone and anything however I please and that includes you." I explained my plan, looking at him, eyes yearning for an answer. 

"Okay.. But please be safe. I can't lose you, you're the only thing I have." He looked at me in my ugly eyes, and I smiled. 

"Anything for you my dragon." I booped his nose and got up. His eyes watched me as I walked towards the nurses button.

I pressed the button and a noise popped almost like a balloon and nearly immediately a nurse was at the door.

"What do you need subject 24? and 27?" She asked, a nervous aura leaking off her shaky stance.

"Is there a way I can get a session with Dr. Pulovsky?" I politely asked, shutting my eyes, shaping my lips into a paper thin smile. 

"Uhmm yes." She looked down at the papers and flipped to the doctor's schedule. "He's available now if you'd like" The nurse continued, nerves disappearing. 

"That'd be great." I replied with a fake but undetectable tone. She popped an anti-teleportation bracelet on my wrist before I winked at (M/N) before leaving with the young nurse. 

__________________________________

"Dr. Pulovsky. Thank you so much. Your sessions always make me feel better about this cause. Thank you." I lied, pulling the fairly old man into a gentle hug, rolling my eyes, swiftly stealing the card. 

I pulled away quickly, hiding the keycard in my pant pocket. 

"Anytime Subject 24." He smiled soflty, seeming genuine but I didn't care enough to try to tell. 

_________________________________

I stumbled back into the room, my lovely boyfriend, getting up from the mattress.

"How'd it go?" He whispered afraid of someone hearing.

"Perfect." I gestured down to my pocket. 

"Now we just have to wait until nighttime right?" (M/N) asked, wrapping his hand up with mine as I sat down beside him.

"Mhmm" I mumbled, leaning my head on his shoulder as his tail curled around me in a loving manner. 

__________________________________

Night couldn't have come slower. I looked out the door window, seeing it was open. I slipped the card into the slot and the door opened with a beep that was a little too loud for comfort. 

I slithered my arm around his waist. "You ready?" I smiled at him. 

"Yes." He answered and I shut my eyes focusing on grassy freedom and our bodies disappeared into thin air, getting out undetected by any of the scientists or nurses. 

We landed on soft grass, surrounded by trees, comforted by the soft glow of the moon and stars.

"We're finally free." He stood in front of me, pressing his forehead to mine.

"Yeah." I smiled, kissing his lips briefly, before pulling him into a tight hug.

"I love you (M/N)." I whispered.

"I love you, too." He replied.

I'm glad it is truly love not just an infatuation for (M/N).

'Freedom at Last'

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading this kind of boring oneshot with Komori! Please stay safe and healthy. Have an adventurous day/night! I love you all <3

                             - Luna 😭