Ukai Keishen- Children Suck

Warnings: Karasuno being Karasuno

Third Person POV:

Ukai groaned angrily, crossing his arms. He stupidly agreed to coach Karasuno's infamous 'Flightless Birds' and was currently seeing why. The thoughts were there but almost all executions were terrible minus a few here and there.

Fortunately, the season hadn't begun yet, so he has time to fix the moving train wreck.

He started off with dives, forcing them to learn a very important part in volleyball. Groans and cries to stop. He sighed agreeing.

After practice was over he left, leaving the team to clean the gym. He whined tiredly, dragging his feet across the concrete, walking to the car.

He drove to his store, working another shift, already exhausted from training hopeless kids. He groaned pulling in behind the store, grabbing his apron from the passenger seat. He opened the back door, moving slowly towards the counter, taking over his co-workers now ending shift.

Ukai pulled a cigarette and lighter out from his sweat shirt pocket. He lit it with  a small flame igniting the end of the blunt, relaxing instantly at the feel of the smoke pouring down his throat. 

_______________________

Around 8 pm, his shift was slowly coming to an end, officially ending at 8:30. Ukai was so happy he didn't have to work the night shift. Luckily, the store was slow today only having around 15 customers total. 

The bell rang and Ukai looked up from his phone to see his students standing in the door. 

"Hey Coach Ukai!" Hinata waved, walking towards the drinks, pulling out a drink (It can be whatever you want). 

"Hi." He spoke with an annoyed tone. Kageyama followed Hinata like a lost dog, and Ukai rolled his eyes in annoyance, praying they would leave quickly. 

Around five minutes later the duo paid and left. Finally 8:30 hit and he could leave. He smiled at the thought of sleep.

_______________

He opened the door sotfly, laying his keys on the counter, taking his shoes off as well. Quietly, Ukai crept up the stairs excited to sleep, not even thinking about his lover. One step creaked, alerting his lover who was currently in bed, scrolling on his phone.

"Keishen you home?" (M/N) asked through the closed doors.

"Yep." Ukai opened the door, laying down beside him on the bed.

"How was your day?" His lover asked, rolling over to face him, rubbing his hand across the blonde's cheek.

"Children suck." He groaned, rubbing his shoulder, shutting his eyes.

"What happened, Keish?" The (h/c) man asked his husband.

"They are terrible. I regret signing up." He sighed, opening his eyes slightly to see his husband's smiling face.

"It's okay, they'll get better, just you wait honey" (M/N) chuckled. "Now you better get some sleep, you're clearly exhausted. We can cuddle if you want." The man continued.

"Yes sir" He laughed, before turning his lover around, pulling him in by the waist. (M/N)'s back pressed to Ukai's chest. Ukai sighed, sleep pulling him away quickly. (M/N) smiled allowing sleep to pull too.

"Goodnight Keishen"

________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this oneshot of Ukai. Please be safe and healthy. Have a good day/night everyone. Love ya <3.
          - Luna $v$