Yaku Morisuke- Fate

Warnings- Character Death, Heaven and Hell Au, Angst

Yaku's POV:

The white clouds and blue sky calmed as I stared up into the vibrant nothingness above. I smoothed out my toga, closing my eyes humming a small tune. I let my wings out, feeling relief from the stretching of the feathers. The peace was something that I rarely had. The tall angel always made fun of my height. With the amount of times I've hit him in spite, I'm surprised I haven't gone to hell.  I opened my eyes, pulling my hands out from under my head. I was met with an angry gaze. 

"Yaku-san! God needs you!" Shibiyama bowed down in front of me, urging me nervously.

"Why?" I asked, sitting up, giving a look of confusion.

"I don't really know, but it's urgent!" He replied honestly, backing up.

"Okay..." I mumbled, trudging towards the temple, sulking in self-pity. It was my day off.. 

When I reached the temple, I was met with a scared Kenma. He gave me a look apology, as I opened the door.

"Ah Morisuke!" God boomed, with a passive aggressive tone.

"What is the problem my lord?" I bowed down, rolling my eyes.

"Two devils have made their way to heaven. You and Lev are to bring them back to me dead or alive. Do not return until you have them. We will supply you with weapons and armor. Do you hear me?" He explained, looking down on me. 

"Yes, may I pick my weapons?" I looked up, avoiding his eye contact.

 "Morisuke, you may. Lev is already in the room so, I suggest you begin now." God spoke urgently.

"Yes my lord." I bowed, jogging towards the armory and tool shed. 

I opened the door, meeting Lev with a strong glare.

"Hey Yaku!" Lev smiled, before returning to grindstone, to continue sharpening a light sword.

I shut the door with a loud slam, before groaning and walking towards the armour. The diamond armour lined the back wall. My eyes scanned up and down the armour, until I found a set the would fit my petite structure. I took them off the wall and stacked them on a table, before turning to the weapons. I grabbed my special hand-crafted bow off the wall, and the matching quiver filled with steel poison arrows. I grabbed a few daggers, and layed them onto the table, next to my bow and armour. I used the changing room to wear a tight black tank top, with white cargo pants, and opened the door. Lev was gone when I opened the door and so was a set of armour and his own selection of weapons. I groaned, and slipped on my helmet and chest plate. I stepped into boots, before shoving the daggers into my pant pockets, and slung the quiver and bow around my shoulder.

~Timeskip~ At the gate into heaven~

"Are you ready Yaku?" Lev asked, holding a steel lantern. I only nodded, and opened the gate, leading Lev into the cloudy abyss. 

We walked through the foggy ancient ruins that were scattered across the clouds. Lev hummed, swinging his sword around in boredom. 

"Yaku-san! There's nothing here!" The tall boy exclaimed to me, earning a groan from me. 

"Well it's no-" I was cut off by a loud smashing sound. Suddenly one of the ruins nearby exploded and two evil figures appeared from the fog. One was swinging a scythe maniacally, while the other walked next to him confidently with a smirk. 

"Demons!" Lev yelled, turning into a battle stance. 

"Hold on Lev." I put my hand up in front of him, stepping towards the tall demons. Each stood over 6 foot, bodies tensing as I walked towards them stopping in front of a (h/c) boy who stood tall, looking down at me condescendingly. 

"What do you want with us?" I looked up sternly, demanding an answer. 

"Aww Kuroo, look the shorty thinks he is important doesn't he?" He nudged the other guy whose name was Kuroo before looking at me. He grabbed my chin, forcing my neck to jerk up in pain. I closed my eyes to prevent the tears from forming.

"Yaku- san!" Lev ran towards me. Before he could reach me the rooster haired boy held his scythe up to his neck. 

"Please leave him be!" I begged, hoping my best friend would be spared. 

"(M/N)- chan what should I do?" Kuroo asked, giving him an unhinged smile, glancing at me occasionally. 

"He is of no use to us, unlike this shorty here. Yaku's your name?" He pushed me to the ground, grabbing me by my hair, forcing me to watch Lev and Kuroo.

"Morisuke.. I-I don't want to die..." He whispered, tears falling as the blade neared his neck. 

"Nooo please! I'll do anything!" I sobbed, pleading for his kindness. 

"Kuroo wait!" (M/N) stopped him. "let him go. We have what we need." He gestured to me with his head as the grip on my hair tightened, earning a wince of pain from me. 

"Okay. Whatever you say." Kuroo returned an answer, though never letting go of Lev. 

"Well let's cover this shorty up." (M/N) whispered in my ear, letting go of me for a second just to put a blindfold over my eyes. 

He grabbed my wrists and pinned them behind me back, leading me somewhere blindly. (M/N) looked at Kuroo and nodded, giving him the kill signal.

"Yaku!" Lev shouted in agony, horrible sobs and coughs were released from his voice, going hoarse. 

I shook violently, getting out of his death grip. I ripped off the blindfold, and flung a dagger at Kuroo's stomach quickly, causing a groan to come from him. I backed up and lunged towards Lev. 

"Ohh Yaku! It's not nice to stab people." (M/N) mocked in a manipulative tone as I blew a horn that was hidden away in my pants. 

I grimaced at (M/N), standing protectively in front of Lev's bloody body. Kuroo was no where to be seen. Suddenly I was met with a boot to the head knocking me out. 

"Please Lev..." I mumbled, before everything went black....

_______________________________________________________________

Hello everyone. Thank you for reading this angsty oneshot. Tell me if you want a part 2 to this.

I hope you all have a good day/night! 

                                - Luna (o_o)