"CLARIFICATIONS"

Before I start the story, I should make a few clarifications about the story. As you may notice, I write yaoi stories, specifically Omegaverse or about the old reliable, maidens.

And as I've been saying since I joined the One Piece fandom, I wanted to change the perspective somewhat, so I decided to do another gender bender and contribute a little bit of material for the One Piece fandom, specifically, femLuffy material that there isn't much content.

Other points to clarify, are facts and events that will happen differently or in some cases will not happen as in the anime/manga, after all, it is a fanfiction made for the enjoyment of the writer and her readers.

I will also say, that some characters that in the anime/manga are dead or in this case, are supposed to be dead, are not going to die. And at this point, it is quite likely that there will be characters of my own authorship, to give a little sauce to the story xD

And ending with the clarifications, here some points that are needed for the fic to make some sense and not be repetitive by mentioning it in every chapter.

. -To begin with, this story was published in Spanish, but due to a request in another story, I have decided to invest some of my time and bring it also in English, along with my other stories that I will be publishing also in English. In this case, the English version may not be entirely accurate, considering that it is not my native language. Even so, I will make the effort to not have so many mistakes and make it as accurate as possible. In any case, I will be grateful if you kindly tell me :D

. - To avoid confusion (although I've been handling it this way in my other FemLuffy stories), Luffy in this story will be called Monkey D. Lucy. As for how he likes to be called, "Luffy," he won't want to use the nickname Shanks gave him .

. -Luffy didn't make his pirate voyage as promised because of what happens at the beginning of this story and a cute consequence that follows her everywhere.

. -The meeting of Ace and Luffy will not happen in Arabasta and it will be before Teach's betrayal.

. -Several things in the canon will not happen as in the canon.

. -Sabo will make his appearance, ahead of time and, even then, it probably won't be that early....

. -There will be sensitive topics, so I hope that, if you don't like them, don't read or comment, because seriously, I will block anyone who starts attacking people and the story itself....

. -With respect to the above, the fact that I write something, does not mean that I am in favor, so better to be safe than sorry and again I ask that you do not read or comment if you do not like something of the theme that will be handled only at the beginning of the story ....

I hope that, with these simple clarifications, you will understand one or another thing about the story, anyway, if I miss something, I will mention it in later chapters.

Anyway, I'll read you soon...

Bye bye (^3-)/