☠Intro☠

Hello, my name is Kimi Haruno. I'm eighteen and I can happily say I had just recently gotten custody of my younger brother. He's fifteen, and just the most adorable little brother anyone could ever ask for. I love my brother more than anything else in the world.

You're probably wondering why he's living with me, right? That's because my father abuses us, well he did. I usually got the worst of it because I would always stand in-between him and my brother, vowing to protect him as much as I could. Even if it meant the loss of my own life. Of course, he beat me senselessly, but as long as he didn't touch my brother, then I didn't care what happened to me. We used to have a mother also, I mean obviously, but she died... by my father. Sadly we were only kids at the time and there was no real solid proof that he had actually been the one who did it. So the police ignored my brother and I, saying that he was our father and that we shouldn't even be joking about something like him murdering our mother. That's another reason why I think he beat me the most, I looked a lot like our mother, and acted just like her too, he says. I miss her, but honestly.. I can't really remember her. Just that.. She never meant for us to end up with such a miserable man for a father. This was the last thing I remember her saying to us, and next thing I know, she's dead.

Anyways, I finished high school a year early and got a full time job versus the part-time one I was working so I could get my own place. After that I immediately tried getting custody for my brother, showing them the proof I had of me supporting him and not my father. They accepted my request and after no more than a week later we were moving into the apartment. It was small but we managed. It was our new home together, and as far away from our miserable father as possible.

Well, I guess I should describe myself a bit, huh? I have long brown hair and deep purple eyes. I'm a little short, just a few inches shorter than the normal height for girls my age. My brother is taller than me, but then again not by much, just about... five or seven inches... Damn him. I'm naturally a nice person unless you insult or trouble my brother. But other than that I'm nice, caring, and stay to myself. Although sometimes I do have my moments, but nothing too out of hand.

 Although sometimes I do have my moments, but nothing too out of hand

My brother is in a way like me. He has short-ish, long dark brown hair and light brown eyes. He's kind of tall, but then again I'm not the best judge for that. He's usually quiet but when he's around me or some of his friends that's when he gets loud and shows off how much he really loves laughing. Something I envy him for though. Him having friends, that's one thing I don't have. But then I think of my brother, then I'm all better again, to an extent anyways. He's the only friend I've ever really made. In some ways I like the fact I don't have any friends though, but other's it's almost painful. My brother is sometimes very energetic, and as I said loves to laugh. He loves making other people laugh as well, but oftentimes that gets him in trouble at school. Because he likes to make people laugh in the middle of class... That kid..