"Yeah, but someone different, silly," Evelyn laughed as she sipped her drink. "Wow, this is really good! Thank you."

Arthur smiled as he followed after the girl, replacing each one of her steps with his own.

"Arthur! Evelyn! Get over here!" They heard a loud Chris shout.

"Oh, God. Here we go," Arthur whispered, squeezing a laugh out of the blonde in front of him. Arthur placed a hand on Evelyn's waist as he guided her over to where the man was standing.

"Arthur! How you doing, mate?" Ethan grinned with delight as he pushed himself off the couch, eagerly reaching out to shake the man's hand. Evelyn had to stop herself from frowning as the brunet retracted his palm from around her.

"Oh, Arthur! Hi!" JJ yelled as he quickly stood up. Clearly, he'd been there before the others had arrived, because the sight of him having to desperately clutch onto Ethan and Chris' shoulders to keep him standing was enough to prove how much alcohol was currently flooding his veins.

"Hey," Arthur quietly laughed, having not been prepared for so many people to jump on him at once. Tobi was the last person to stand up from Chip's sofa.

"How you doin', man," he asked as he leant forward, hand colliding with Arthur's while he wrapped his spare arm around him in greeting.

"Good, good," Arthur nodded with a bright smile before pulling away. Tobi quickly caught onto the sight of the blonde standing beside the man.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I'm Tobi," he said swiftly as he shook the girl's hand. She laughed.

"I'm Evelyn, it's nice to meet you," she smiled.

"Evelyn . . . that sounds familiar," Tobi pondered aloud as he turned back to look at Chris, JJ and Ethan for clarification.

JJ looked between the blonde and Arthur with narrowed eyes before raising his hand, wagging it between the two. "Evelyn, is it?" She nodded lightly. "Are you his missus?"

Arthur bloomed bright red as the girl quickly shook her head, a soft laugh slipping through her lips. "No, just friends."

"Oh," JJ laughed, quickly sharing a look with Ethan. "They're just friends." The two quickly burst out into laughter, clearly more than tipsy.

"Tobi, she's the one who scored the winning goal!" Chris said as he moved closer to the man, ignoring JJ and Ethan loudly conversing in the back. 

"Oh, congratulations!" He applauded kindly, sending the girl a smile. 

"Thank you," she nodded.

Arthur downed the rest of his drink, leaving his glass on the counter beside him before wrapping his arm around the blonde. "Come on, I wanna introduce you to the rest of them. See you later, guys."

"How many friends do you actually have?" Evelyn asked with furrowed brows. Arthur raised his own. "Damn, sorry I asked."

"Freezy, Lux, Vik, Josh-"

"Yeah, okay . . . that's a lot."

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

theobaker_ updated their instagram story

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.