27 Anirudh - Man of values Satish mockery and his typical family

Start from the beginning

Her father(Aravind): Akka ! I heard Anirudh had stolen  jewelery from that Sampoorna and ruckus happened in house and that's why his mother passed away much earlier  .

Vinayak garu is fuming with anger on this boy. Is it true . It's unbelievable for me

Kalindi Attamma with tears: No aravind! It's completely false news. That sampoorna only created this story .

She got awaken and listened it.

KALINDI: you already know na my brother in law Vinayak had affair with that sampoorna when shobha got cancer.

They started living together in guesthouse when shobha is going for treatment here.

At that time Shobha had done vara Lakshmi Pooja wearing all the jewellery that she got from paternal and maternal grandparents as it's going to be her Last Pooja

(Author's explanation: Vara lakshmi pooja means puja done to Lakshmi maa in sravan maas on Friday before poornima)

She requested and later begged her husband to come home for once  and bless her after puja  is going to be completed. He reluctantly came with sampoorna inside home.

At that time greedy sampoorna eyes fell on Shobha jewellery.

Later day (on the day of her death) Sampoorna sneaked into house and snatched treasure keys and robbed jewellery.  Shobha was sleeping there and Anirudh went to college.

And due to the sound that came by opening wardrobe Shobha woke up and saw that sampoorna is taking away jewellery and keeping it in bag.

Shobha lost her cool at that time and slapped sampoorna and asked how much will you snatch  from me already snatched my husband projected my son as egoistic and disrespectful in his father's PERSPECTIVE separated me and my husband almost you have taken half of property from us . Are you not satisfied? Still came for my jewellery.

Sampoorna smirked sheepishly and mocked : You are going to die Shobha akka. Pray for God . Chant his name you will directly go to heaven. Rather than this why are you still keeping desire on this jewelery money relationships..not good for you.

Shobha again slapped sampoorna hard and told: this is my jewellery. Give it to me

Sampoorna: soon you are going to become corpse. And you dont have daughter  also. What will you do with  this jewellery

Shobha : what If daughter is not there ? Daughter in law is going to come for me in future. This jewelry belongs to my daughter in law. It's a blessing coming from generations from both sides of my parents. You don't have any right on this . Give it to me

Sampoorna berated ANIRUDH that he is worthless not going to write engineering entrance who will offer their daughter to that worthless person

Shobha reprimanded her and Both struggled Shobha beat sampoorna with all her strength and blood oozed from sampoorna lips   already Shobha condition started worsening for taking more pressure.. sampoorna observed this and smirked and intentionally provoked her.

All this is witnessed by one maid in home she is Silently witnessing but couldn't come out and stop scaring of sampoorna wrath

ANIRUDH just then came from college and came for rescue of his mother .

After a few minutes  vinayak also came and sampoorna tried to put blame on Shobha but Anirudh came in between and took the entire blame on himself and told that he only robbed jewellery.

VINAYAK believed it and started hitting him and sampoorna had hidden her jewelery In her bag  and silently slipped from there . By seeing vinayak hitting his son Shobha had left last breath