Mistake

Context: They're enemies.

Place, time and form: The Mii Channel, any year, Mii forms.

Personalities: Canonical personalities.

Eteled's P.O.V:

It was another day in the Mii channel. Austin and I were fighting, as usual. However, I had a trick up my sleeve. Austin didn't know that I had learned to code the world just like he had. I summoned my axe to my hand and got ready to swing at him.

"Where did you get that from?! I hid that ages ago!" Austin tried to snatch it from me, but he was too slow.  I leapt up and swung my axe down with full force. 

I heard a loud, metal clash. I opened my eyes and saw Austin laying on the floor, clutching his chest. It was a perfect hit. I had struck him right on the chest, straight into his scar, the place I hit him the first time we fought, making his scar deeper. I started to see that he was having trouble breathing. His breaths were sporadic and he started to panic. He slowly got to his feet, backing away from me.

"Wh-Whatever...J-Just leave me alone..." he said. He snatched the axe out of my hand, and I didn't try to stop him. He threw it off into the distance and started to walk away from me. I stopped him in his tracks as I ran back around to face him. 

"Mistake," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. 

I held my hand out to the sky, and I saw the axe spinning out of control in the distance behind Austin. 

It came hurtling straight into Austin's spine. 

His eyes went wide and he made a small noise in his throat. He collapsed, tears forming at the corners of his eyes. I yanked the axe out of his back, and the metal tore into shreds. 

"Time to die."