The nurse came back into the room and talked about how Akutagawas contrition was slowly getting worse. Y/N abruptly stood up, everybody on the room at that moment looked at her confused.

"I know somebody who can help with h Akutagawas condition.." she walked away without saying anything more than that. She walked out of the beholding entirely and down the streets.

She had a friend who held the ability to heal people's injuries at the risk of their son life. This friend whose life was barely hanging on had been trying to find a way to die, only his ability kept him alive until he used up his ability draining himself out of life force entirely.

She walked up to a small and run down looking house almost completely covered with vines, she knocked on the door and the man slowly walked to the door and opened it. "Y/N..? Your the ost person I was expecting to see you know... unfortunately I don't really want to talk to people unless they have somebody who I can heal in exchange of my life force" he began closing the door but Y/N stopped him.

"A colleague of mine dosent have too long left to live, can I take you to him?" She knew he'd say yes, which he did. Y/N called for a port mafia car to come down and pick them up.

Once the car arrived she helped her friends weak body into the sets beside her. The car drove towards the port mafia buildings.

They got out of the car and Y/N guided the male through the hallways and into the infirmary, Higuchi and Gin and already left and akutagawa was resting peacefully on the bed. "Here he is" she said as she watched as her friend walked towards the boy. His hand was held over Akutagawas chest.

A flash of light came from his hand, once the light died down. It was clear that it had worked, the man fell to his knees and coughed. Y/N helped him up to his feet again. "Thank you Y/N. The closer I get to death the better for me." The man walked out just before Akutagawa opened his eyes.

He looked up at her wondering why she was just standing there. "Y/N? What are you doing" he didn't sound sick anymore, just tired. "My friend came over, your completely healed...no, my friend isn't Jesus" she sat down on the bed beside Akutagawa.

He looked at her confused. "Are you high again?" Is all he said. "No, I'm not high...I'm ten hours clean" she said proudly. Akutagawa took all of the wires off of his body and sat up.

He touched Y/Ns shoulder and used all of his strength—which wasn't much at that moment— to pull her into him, he rested his head on her shoulder and sighed. He thanked her for getting her friend to help him out.

A while later Akutagawa had been permitted permission to leave the infirmary, he went to go find Gin. He ran, he couldn't feel the burning in his lungs like he would have with his disease, a slight tinge of happiness crawled through his body.

Y/N switched him run through the hallways before turning to walk away. She walked down to the exit once more but left with a different pourpas. She wanted to see someone she hadn't seen in quite a while.

She bathed through the Armed detective agency's door calmly as if she wasn't from their enemy organisation. Everybody present shot up ready for a fight.

"I'm too tired to fight" she walked over to Ranpos desk and sat on top of it facing him. Everybody was still on their toes and watching her but they sat down at their desks.

Ranpo looked up at her with a small smile with a lollipop in his mouth. "Y/N, how have you been?" He smiled and leaned back on his chair.

"High, high and maybe...high" is how she had described how she had been. It had been two months since they had first met and Y/N guided Ranpo back to the agency.

Ranpo looked at her almost as if he were expecting this..he was. "As I expected~" he sung proudly. Y/N pet his head over his brown hat and then stood up. "I just wanted to say hi and see how you were doing" she sat on the floor beside him.

Ranpo smiled at her as me threw his lollipop stick away and put her another one in his mouth. "Well I'm doing fine" Ranpo spoke before a deep voice cut into the conversation.

"What is a port mafia member doing here?" A man with grey hair and green eyes asked, like Koyo he wore a traditional Japanese outfit but his was green.

"Saying hello to Ranpo" she swung her body around to face Fukuzawa. He looked at her, he stood as if he didn't have any intention of fighting with her which had her relaxed ever so slightly. The man closed his eyes and tilted his head down slightly.

"Your welcome to stay as long as you're not a threat of any kind to the agency" the man then went to walk back to his office. "So trusting, that's not a good thing you know. I could be a killer...oh wait I am" she then yawned and watched the man stand there silently before walking to his office, she heard him close the door behind him.

(Sorry I haven't been working on this book. I've been working on another one, same stuff but like school/idol BSD au, yk?. Anyways Because i have total control over everything in this book akutagawa will live and idc if he has to die for the spread of vampire Covid or whatever it is.)