24. Memories witin the stars

Everyone was sat on the couch waiting for Soonie to get here. I was leaned up against the couch waiting for Soonie to text me.  "Oh he's pulling up"!" I turned to Changbin who was already getting up to see Soonie. I don't know why but I felt my heart break a little Soonie always texted me "open the door bitch I'm here" now he's texting Changbin I guess.  "Soonie I know how much you hate the notebook so I got you rice crispy treats since you'll do anything for those." Soonie chuckled hugging Changbin and then giving hugs to everyone but me he gave me quick hi and then sat down. That hurt Soonie always gave me the first hug and how do these boys know so much about him already yeah I'm happy for him but still he was my best friend wasn't he?  "Before we start the movie is everyone comfortable?" Chris looked around at everyone and Soonie got up I smiled he was coming over to me Soonie always lays his back against me while we watch any movie but he walked past me laying down on Felix. "We're all good." Chris smiled putting the movie but I just zoned out. I hate feeling jealous like this but I can't handle Soonie having that special bond with someone else.

Time skip

I looked over at Felix and Soonie rolling my eyes did I feel betrayed yes was I gonna go to my room to pout also yes.  I opened my door flinging myself on the bed I layed on my bed facing the calling. Why is life so hard and why is friendship even harder? I mean Soonie is my best friend and now he's all over Felix like girl I was your friend while you pricking your nose. In all honesty I was more scared to lose Soonie then I was jealous of him getting more friends. I got a instagram notification and I had nothing better to do so why not answer it.

Yunho_ma_gf
Accept | decline

Yuho_ma_gf
We gotta talk

CHANSRIGHASSCHEEK
Okk?

Yunho_ma_gf
It's about your post

CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
Ohh umm which one

Yunho_ma_gf
You know what one I'm talk about 😭

CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
Oh the mingi one 😭

Yunho_ma_gf
Yeahhhhhh

CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
What about it 😭 it's just a post

Yunho_ma_gf
Girl you have bfs😭

CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
Oh no I don't and who are you 😭

Yunho_ma_gf
Bitch I'm Mingi S-O-N-G -M-I-N-G-I

CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
😭😭😭😭Nah stop playing wit me why da hell you out ya name as if I don't know who you is 💀

Yunho_ma_gf
Man I don't know 💀

CHANSRIGHASSCHEEK
Reallllll

Yunho_ma_gf
I was gonna send you a request the day we met but stray kids got to ya before we could 😝

CHANSRIGHASSCHEEK
Wym?😭

Yunho_ma_gf
Well this isn't the first time a idol has liked a person who works at the cafe

CHANSRIGHASSCHEEK
OHHHH 😭but whats that got to do with me 😭