20.Stay

This one will be a little short 🤭

Y/ns pov
"I told you i was gonna kiss you." I looked at Minho then Soonie I was literally gonna cry what the fuck is happening. "Yeah you did say that yeah you said that yeah." Soonie chuckled at my sate standing there fiddling with my hands and my face red as fuck. "Minho your killing my best friend here I mean just look at her." Minho chucked and I bit my lip and I grabbed Soonies arm whispering to Soonie. "Soonie im crying right now this is not real." Soonie was about to say something when his phone went off he opened it and squealed I looked over at his phone but he quickly snatched it away. "I'm sorry but I have to gate keep this picture." I rolled my eyes while Soonie chuckled. "Don't worry Y/n it's just a pic of us for the new album you'll see it later." I looked at Chris then the rest of the boys with a smirk on my face. "When is the music video for s-class coming out I've seen the teaser and it's just wrong to do those things and then not post for weeks." The boys smirked and I rolled my eyes. "We just like to keep stays on their toe's you know?" I looked at Chris then Soonie and Soonie lifted up his eyebrow. "Chris buddy your stans are always on their knees never their toes." I looked at Soonie and he just started laughing. "Soonie your a Chan Stan and what do you even mean on your knees." I looked over at Soonie and he put his hands up in defense. "Okay look we're not gonna sit up here and act like if you Serch up Chan edits your gonna find wholesome ones because those are hard to find Chan Stan's are crazy."Soonie chuckled and I grabbed my phone and searched up chan edits, "Oh really cuz I'm gonna look it up and prove you wrong hoe." okay look I know it makes me seem dumb but hey I wanted to see if Soonie was right I hate being wrong. I clicked on the first video it definitely wasn't wholesome I was just scrolling down and I found a video. "Yeah bitch look he's smiling and the sound is talking about a bee." Soonie came closer and he pressed play and we started watching it then the sounds of Chris and his battery (y'all know what I'm talking about 💀). I quickly threw the phone on the ground turning to face the boys. "It has seemed that my phone is playing tricks on me and I'm well subway surfers got a new sound to their character." I bit my lip looking at Soonie and the boys just laughed. "Subway surfers really we all know it was Chris." Oh god I was gonna run away at this very moment. "No no it was subway suffers like I said so um anyways what do you guys want to eat and shitt." The boys laughed and they all said what they wanted.

Time skip

Minsung🔛🔝
Come out here we miss you and Soonie keeps on showing us pictures of you 💀

CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
nooooo I have to help Emi make cupcakes 💀

Minsung🔛🔝
But I wanna see your faceeeeee it's not fairrrrrrr Minho got to kiss you and you won't even even loook at meee😾

CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
who is this 💀

Minsung🔛🔝
Well I will give you hints I'm not old asf like Chris 🤭

CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
SEUNGMIN 🤪

Minsung🔛🔝
Yessssss now come out plzzzzzz I missss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
no you deserve to suffer out there all alone with me bitch

Minsung🔛🔝
Ohhhhhhhh you wannna play like that 💀

   CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
  yeah bitch fight me 😾

Minsung🔛🔝
Kiss me rn 

   CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
   What if I don't want to 🙄

Minsung🔛🔝
But you do want to I know you do

   CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
No i dont nigga 💀 please go some where

Minsung🔛🔝
To your house ???

     CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
  Wait do you guys  all share one account 💀

Minsung🔛🔝
Shut up and just admit that you want me cuz im all here to admit I want you

    CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
  Whyyy are doing this to me playing with me like this

Minsung🔛🔝
I'm not playing love I want you Minho wants you hell we all want you but im gonna get you because I'm Seungmin 😘

   CHANSRIGHTASSCHEEK
Shut up seungmin I don't want you

Minsung🔛🔝
The way your smiling at my text messages tells me you want me just as bad

Y/ns pov
I looked up from my phone to see Seungmin smirking. "Now what your gonna lie and say you weren't smiling?"Seungmin smirked at me moving closer. "I wasn't lying when I said I didn't want you." I chuckled and rolled my eyes I was joking duh I mean who wouldn't want Seungmin. "Oh come love you want me stop trying to fight these feelings." Seungmins hands ghosted against my waist before looking me in the eyes. "Can I place my hands on your waist?" I shook my head biting my lips why was he so sweet for no reason. "I need words love I need you to tell me I can touch you or I'll feel werid." I chuckled grabbing Seungmins hands and placing them on my waist. "I hope you know I still don't want you." Seungmin moved super close our faces were inches apart. "Then why is your breathing getting heavier each time I bring my face closer?" I was about to say something smart but Seungmin smirked pulling me closer and smashed his lips on mine, I was shocked at first but my hands went to his hair. "I'm gonna push you up against the wall." Seungmin broke the kiss to push me up against the wall apparently it gives him a better angle. The kiss kinda turned into us making out Seungmin pulled me closer kissing me harder then biting my bottom lip pulling away. "Okay fine I want you." Seungmin smirked leaning in to kiss me once again. "Trust me I knew you wanted me but I know I'm not the only one you want." Seungmin chuckled grabbing my hand walking out . "Oh and by the way Chris definitely wants to kiss you next but his old ass might need some practice." I laughed walking with seungmin and then sitting down with the rest of the boys Soonie looked at me and smirked. "I think Felix should go next." My eyes widened and Soonie just smirked.

I kisses seungmin And I Guess he wouldn't be the last person I. Kissed......