(𝙏𝘽𝙃𝙆/𝙈𝙄𝙏𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙊𝙐) 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 (𝙣𝙤𝙩) 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙠

Hello! This was a request from my cousin, Requests are open now!

this is not canon btw, idk if natsuhiko of sakura can cook, or if Mitsuba likes pancakes

I also don't know how to make pancakes

Warning!!
Slight Mitsukou (Mitsuba x kou)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person Pov

Mitsuba is bored. All he does is wander around the school, He's also really hungry, but he cant ask Tsukasa or Sakura or Natsuhiko,

Natsuhiko and Sakura can't cook, and if he asks Tsukasa, there are only 2 outcomes. The first one is, "Is that your wish?" and the second one is.. uhh..You know..

Anyway, while he was strolling through the halls in home-time, he bumped into a boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a traffic earring. It was Kou.

"Sorry, Mitsuba." Kou said then scurried away. But then Mitsuba remembered Kou knew how to cook, so, he asked Kou to teach him how to cook. "HEY TRAFFIC EARRING!! " Mitsuba screamed at Kou, who was now running away.

"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?! COME BACK HERE!! " Mitsuba shouted, chasing a wild Kou. "HELP THERES A (GAY -Author) GHOST CHASING ME!! " Kou said playfully, as he ran with fear, towards the old girls bathroom.

Up the stairs, In the new building, Kou's classmates must've thought he went crazy, I mean, he was screaming, Normal people cant see ghosts so that's why. He was close to the old building, And that when Minamoto Teru popped up outta nowhere.

"What are you doing, Kou?" Teru asked, calmly, but his eyes were MAD, "Teru-nii!! Theres a (gay -Author) ghost chasing me! " Kou said as he looked back, Mitsuba. So, he ran.

He was running to the old building, Where there's an old, old bathroom.

Once Kou went inside the bathroom, he hid behind his senpai, Yashiro Nene. Who, was currently cleaning the bathroom, thanks to a (smelly) toilet ghost. (Idk but I think Hanako bathes in toilet water - Author)

Mitsuba was panting, he was tired AND hungry.
"I just...wanted..to ask you...how to cook! " Mitsuba said as he regained his breath.

"Huh? I thought you wanted to kill me for that prank yesterday? " Kou said, confused. "Also that! Now, im hungry, so lets go! " Mitsuba said as he grabbed Kou by his ear.

"Ow, Ow, Ow!!" Kou said as he struggled to get out of the third wonder's grasp, but no. Kou's classmates must've though he was being haunted or something. First, he went from screaming and apparently being chased by a ghost, now, hes getting pulled on the ear?!

Kou only got weird and strange look as he was dragged by his ear, towards the place where Kou is supposed to cook for Mitsuba.

Once they got there, Kou was free, and Mitsuba told him "Now, teach me how to cook!" "Alright what do you wanna cook?" Kou said. "PANCAKES!" Mitsuba blurted out.

He likes pancakes, and he hasn't ever tasted the since he died, so he wants pancakes.

"Isn't that for breakfast? " Kou said confused. "Shut up!" Mitsuba said. "Now what do we need to make it?" Mitsuba asked Kou.

"Alright I need eggs, pancake mix, syrup, butter, a frying pan, Flour, Some sugar, chocolate, something so mix it with, And-"

"Instructions unclear. I only got eggs. Can you repeat the list?" Mitsuba asked, teasingly.

"WHA- Hey! Ok fine, (Insert the stuff he said earlier), now, you got it?" Kou said irritated.

"Nope."

"Fine, just get me that"

"Which one?"

"That one"

"oh okay"

Mitsuba gave Kou a knife.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"First, put in the flour." Kou said while he handed Mitsuba a bag of flour.

Mitsuba took the bag of flour, and poured it in, until Kou said stop.

Next was, eggs!

Kou instructed Mitsuba to crack 3 eggs, which, Mitsuba surprisingly followed?

Mitsuba got one egg, hit it on the bowl, cracked it open, and the yolk went out smoothly.

He repeated it 2 times after that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, now, you need to stir it up. " Kou said pointing at the bowl with an electric mixer (I think that's the name?? -Author) Mitsuba took the electric mixer from Kou's hands, Stuck it in the bowl filled with pancake batter, tightened his grip of the handle, and turned it on.

Up until now, Kou had no regrets trying to teach Mitsuba how to cook. Yes, he was annoyed, at first, but, it became enjoyable.

He was proud to teach Mitsuba how make pancakes, And Mitsuba would be able to cook pancakes by himself.

Right when Mitsuba turned on the mixer, a smile crept up Kou's face.

Then the smile turned into a bigger smile when he saw what just happened infront of him.

Mitsuba, Who, unintentionally pressed the "Level 4" was now covered in pancake batter.

The pancake batter literally flew to his face. And some of his hair too.

Kou couldn't help but laugh at Mitsuba's pancake-batter face.

"ITS NOT FUNNY TRAFFIC EARRING!!" Mitsuba shouted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mitsuba was now cleaned, woohoo! After that, They went back to cooking.

So now, Kou made Mitsuba use a non-electrical-mixer thing. Because, well uhh, you know what happened earlier.

Anyway, Kou told Mitsuba to stir it up, and he did exactly that. Mitsuba was really, REALLY fast in stirring it. So Kou had to control his hand.

So Kou went beside Mitsuba, Put his hand on his elbow, and then controlled his hand in stirring.

And then, before you knew it, done! The batter was already good enough.

Now, Kou and Mitsuba decided it wad time to cook it! Kou let Mitsuba cook it, because, it was HIS pancakes.

And so, through thick and thin, through snow and dust, through pancake batter and flour, Mitsuba's pancakes were DONE!

Hey, it was actually pretty good. Only a few parts of the pancake was burnt, Its smelt pretty good, too. it looked pretty good to be honest.

So, Kou got the plates, Mitsuba got the forks and spoons, Kou placed the plates down on the table, while Mitsuba placed the utencils on the plates Kou placed.

Mitsuba placed his pancakes on both of their plates, gracefully, duh.

Kou and Mitsuba sat down, elegantly, duh.

And then, Kou and Mitsuba both stabbed their forks in the pancake, carefully, duh.

Then, thet both lifted it up in the most beautiful way ever, duh.

And then, the pancake got closer, and closer and closer, until the both the pancakes were touching both of their lips.

Then, with one big mouth open, both Kou and Mitsuba took a bite of Mitsuba's pancakes.

Their eyes lit up, and Kou whispered to Mitsuba, close to his ear,

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐚."

WORD COUNT : 11114