(𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙩) 𝙆𝙡𝙚𝙚'𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙚 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚

Hello! Another chapter here! Just a reminder to vote the chapters :D

Btw, this takes place when its lantern rite !

Also, ALOT of misspellings!

Started making this story : July 23 2023
Finished on : July 24 2023
-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Klee likes to go on adventures. She also likes bombs...? Anyway, she finally got out of solitary confinement, so she decided to go outside the walls of monstadt. (I forgot how to spell it help - Author)

When she was exploring, she accidentally bumped into a hillichurl. Which she gotten rid of easily, with her bombs.

Still exploring, The sun was close to set. She tried to find her way back to the town, but she was lost. The worse thing was she didn't know where she was, the place where she was is not some area she is familliar with.

Still exploring, she saw something big. It was covered in stones, had 2 big arms, and a yellow light as its eyes. Klee tried to attack it, but that was a bad, BAD decision. It actually fought back, and it seemed immune to her bombs! Then, its started wiggling around its arms!

Klee ran for her life, she was scared but she was....enjoying it? It chased her through out the new terrain, not giving up. Infact, Klee has started to play with the weird thingy. Everytime it lost her, She would hit it with her bombs. And it would chase her.

Back in mondstadt, Jean was searching for Klee. "Klee where are you?! " She said, tired, and scared. Klee didn't know her way around that much, and she would only explore close to mondstadt, But this time she was gone. "Have you found her yet? " Diluc, an ally of Jean said to her. He was also looking for Klee, along with Kaeya, Barbara, Venti, Fishcl, Lisa, Bennet, Amber, Albedo, and Razor. "No" Jean sighed.

back to Klee, who was still playing chase with the thing from earlier, Had gotten more and kore lost. She was abit hungry now. Then, she saw a big building! It was really big! And there was a guy on the rooftop, he had a spear, Klee didn't know why though. Then, he disappeared.

Klee was so shocked, that she stopped, completely unaware that the big-rocky-thing was about to attack her. Klee then turned around, Her eyes lit up as she saw it try and attack.

Then, she saw it fall to the ground, behind it, was the guy from the rooftop!

Klee POV
Klee was shocked, Klee was happy though! A sign of human life! Now Klee can ask where she is. "Mr. Masky! Do you where I am? " Klee asked cheerfully. Mr. Masky was taken back from the name but quickly regained his composure.

"Your in Liyue. Im not Mr. Masky. Got it? " not mr. masky said, irritated? Before Klee could talk, a very pretty girl who had Brown hair, long hair, in two pigtails, a black outfit, and a...PYRO VISION?! "Xiao! Gosh, you just dissapeared! Oh! Who's the kid? " Mrs. Pyro asked Mr. Not Mr. masky.

"Im spark night Klee! Of mondstadt! " Mrs Pyro looked shocked, but not as much as Mr. Not Mr. Masky.

"Huh?! Mondstadt?! How did you get here?! " Mrs. Pyro said. "I don't know, Ms. Pyro! " Klee said, and then, Klee's tummy rumbled... "We have to get you back, But first, you have to eat! My names Hu Tao, by the way. The guy over there is Xiao. " Mrs Pyro said holding her hand out so I can hold her hand. Klee then took her hand, and we walked to the big building! Xiao just disappeared.

Hu tao gave klee lots of delicious food! Even Xiao came for some Almond tofu! But it was currently night time, so the lady at the inn let me stay! With Hu Tao staying with me! Hu Tao slept in the couch, while Klee slept in the bed.

Once morning arrived, Hu Tao got Klee, some breakfast! Very yummy, especially the pancakes! Those are the best part!

Then, Hu Tao and Klee, and Xiao, set to go to Liyue Harbor. Hutao said that we have to stay for a while because the way to mondstadt was blocked cause of some rocks. Klee remembers that Klee bombed the rocks to fall down...oops.

The trip to Liyue Harbor took only 1.5 hours , according to Hutao, but to Klee, it took 100 years! Klee was so tired when we arrived there!
It was nice having Hutao there! She is very friendly!

When Klee arrived, Klee saw lot of lanterns! Hutao told me its because it Lantern Rite! A
Liyue tradition, Hutao said.

Klee was very happy, to make new friends, bit Klee wants to make everyone her friend! I told that to Hutao, and she said she has the perfect playmates!

She took me to this place with alot of stairs called 'Bubu Pharmacy' and when Klee entered, There were 4 people! One with pink hair, also a pyro vision! Another guy with green hair and a dendro vision! A girl, who looked the same height as me! With a cryo vision too! And another girl who has cute bunnies on her backpack! Brown hair, and a dendro vision, she also looks the same age as Klee!

"Xiao! Hutao! What brings you here? And, whos the cute kid? " (Not in a disgusting way!! -Author) "She got lost. Shes from Mondstadt. We found her at the inn. " Xiao said. "A new friend to play with?! " The pretty girl who had brown hair and a dendro vision ran to hug Klee! "My name is Yao Yao! " "My name is Klee! "

Yao Yao let go of Klee and pointed to another pretty girl with purple hair! "Go on, now Qiqi" Green guy with snakes said to her, "H-hi.....my name is.....Qiqi.." "Qiqi is a very pretty name!" Klee said as she hugged Qiqi!!

"Now now, its not yet exactly time to play. The lantern rite festival is starting in 2 hours. We have to prepare. Im Baizhu, by the way. " HuTao agreed. Then, Yao Yao spoke up! "Lets go prepare! Klee is going back to mondstadt tomorrow so lets make this unforgettable" "I agree.....with....YaoYao....! " Qiqi said smiling!
"No time to waste, lets go! " Hutao said, grabbing Klee's, Qiqi's and YaoYao's hand!

(1.5 hours later)

3rd Person POV
HuTao bought Klee, Qiqi, And YaoYao to clothes shopping center, and they picked out clothes!

Klee's dress was red with ruffles at the shoulders and long sleeves with white ruffles at the end, the skirt of the dress had white lines in the end, paired with black shoes that have clovers on the back, paired with a bow in the back of her hair, and Klee's hair in buns. and a Locket in her necklace containing a picture of the three of them

YaoYao's dress was simple, with green base, and the neck line of her dress was white, White shoes that had bunny ears on the front, paired with a green bow to match with Qiqi's and Klee's, YaoYao let her hair down and Yanfei brushed it. and a Locket in her necklace containing a picture of the three of them

Qiqi's Dress was long but not long enough to reach her feet, it had long see-through sleeves and a layer of see-through fabric in her skirt of the dress, there was purple fabric under the transparent fabric in her skirt and it had stars on it. Her shoes were dark purple boots, paired with a Purple bow in her hair,her hair stayed the same, and a Locket in her necklace containing a picture of the three of them.

It was finally time for the Festival! It was alot of fun! They played, they sang, they watched, and Klee met new friends!

(Time skip, its morning, Klee has to leave now :( )
"Goodbye Klee!" The 2 girls said , holding their locket in their hand, not taking it off even after the festival.

Klee hugged both of the 2 girls. and said
" 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞! 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲? 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞!"

Klee said her goodbyess, and returned to mondstadt, being accompanied by Hutao along the way.

WORD COUNT : 1378