(yandere) ticcitoby×reader (PT2)

Start from the beginning

usually he gets back before sunrise I think to myself...he'll be back.

Thankfully I hear the front door slam open probably the front door. I hear the intruder walking up the creaky steps whoever it is walks stumbling down the hallway twords my room.

"Knock knock knock" He slurrs from the other side of my door before throwing the door open. the metal knob slamming into the wall toby.

He drunkenly walks towards me mumbling something under his breath. as he pulls a key from his pocket "your drunk" I state pulling myself up on my bottom.

"And you need a bath you peed yourself" his deep husky voice mumbles with a frown as he crawls onto the bed his shaggy hair covering his face. I close my eyes when he comes closer I listen to him struggle then a click.

He pulls me up from the bed and out of the room. leading me a little bit further down the hall and into a unkept bathroom like usual.

The sink is a little rusty and the cabinets below are broken. and barely hanging on there hinges.

The toilet and bathtub are about the only ok cleaned things in this room. I keep my head low why didn't I run when I had the chance. I realize far to late he's drunk I can take him?

The thought of running makes me nauseous he'd kill me. Id run out side but never make it past the porch he's demented he'll never let me go.

My body feels heavy when I think about never leaving him. "the water's warm comet" He breaks my train of thought and I look over to the tub filled with water. "I need to get undressed can't you leave?" I beg looking him in the eyes

I've given up my tough girl act. what's the point it doesn't seem to be getting me anything but bruises and wet sheets.

"no I can't you know the rules" he hicks and watches me pull off my shirt and then my pants hesitating when I reach my panties. I hug myself fixating on the dirty tiles below. me "take them off" toby stutters and clicks his tongue reminiscent to that of a clock. "o-ok" I do as I'm told closing my eyes tight as I do 'he's already seen most of me naked' i repeat to myself when I step out of my underwear.

Grabbing my wrist he helps me into the bathtub being completely naked in front of him feels weirder then before. Thankfully being in the bubbles helps me feel a little bit safer knowing he can't see it all.

He grabs the bar of soap from the corner of the tub and dunks it into the water. I cup my hands together waiting for him to drop the soap into my hands as usual but he doesn't?

Instead he grabs my right arm holding it lightly while he glides the slick soap bar across me. When he finishes with my right he gently places my hand back into the bath.

He is silent as he repeats the process on my left arm. placing my arm back into the warmth and dipping the soap down On Top of my stomach I close my eyes when I see him rubbing the soap over his palms. giving the bar enough friction to create bubbles.

he drops the soap into the tub for later and uses his hands to glide across my stomach. his thumbs rubbing circles across the entirety of my waist traveling down my stretched skin from the years of gaining and losing weight.

His calloused hands almost tell a story against my body and I lean my head back almost forgetting who toby actually is to me
"I'm sorry-" I open my eyes and his hazel ones are already staring back at me. his normally pale dead skin is a hint pinker than usual around his nose and under eye mostly from booze.

I'm more confused than ever. his hands no longer traveled over my body now holding on tight to my curves "y-your sorry?" I questioned him grabbing his wrist that still held me still he leans in closer "I'm so sorry" he finally breaks wrapping his arms around my stiff and wet body.