Ch. • 4 ~ Heartbreaker or Heartbroken

Start from the beginning

"These hoes..I swear, this bitch really be thinkin she da only one i be fuckin with."

I heard Kadence say as she stopped talking to the female she was on the phone with.

I couldn't really believe it, she has hoes so she thought she could touch on me..and turn me into ha lil toys ?

Oh nah. She better stay the fuck away from me.

I went back inside the room and laid down, 5 minutes later I saw her walk in. She smiled.

This bitch..

She then walked over to me, to see I was awake.
"Goodmorning ma." She told me.

"Na uh, don't fuckin call me dat." I said to her, with disgust and a little bit of attitude.

"See, you always have a problem. You want me to fix that?" She said to me. Ian even responded how she wanted me to. I didn't blush, stutter or nothing at all..

"Bitch, if you don't get away from me with all of that. Do dat w ya otha bitches..not me."

She went silent for a bit as she looked at me. I guess she realized I heard the conversation.

"Ay, did you?-" I cut ha df off.

"Yes, yes I did. You ova here touchin on ME, and expect me to be one of ya play toys?" I got up, lookin at her. There was anger shown all over my face cause this bitch got me all the way fucked up.

"I heard the WHOLEEE conversation. So I guess you just thought you could play with me too!" I said as I shook my head.

"And to think..I almost liked you is crazy." I said in disgust. I then walked outta the room but I felt a hand tightly grabbing my wrist. I turned.

"Back df off me, Kadence." I told her.

"No, just please le-"

I snatched my wrist back and left just to go downstairs since I really don't have no where else to go. I went to the kitchen to get me a snack.

I reached in the fridge.

"Hey."

I jumped, fuccck why people keep scarin at me asfc.

I turned to see who it was.

"Uh, yes? Who are you?"
I asked.

"Oh, I'm Tyrone. Umm Kadence best frien." He responded.

"Um, okay. Whatchu need ?" I asked.

"Nothin...I just saw you stormed out downstairs. Sooo, I just wanted to see if you were okay. Das it." He told me.

"I'm okay."

"You sure don't look like it."

"Well, it's Kadence. If you had to know. She just... took advantage of me I guess. She has otha bitches then try and do me. And I wasn't with it." I told him and he looked away.

"It wasn't always like dat wit her though."

"Fym?"

"She was so heartbroken before all of this, her ex..uh yea Keisha. Keisha is the longest relationship that Kadence ever had. 5 years strong, Or use ta be. Then, Keisha went out, always comin home late. So one night Kadence went to go follow ha. And she caught ha cheatin atta club, dancin on him, grindin, kissin, touchin. Kadence loved her, she'd kill fo ha. But not after dat. They had broke up. She started to date people den cheat so she could be da lil so called heartbreaker, but den later on she would just keep people as hoes. Keisha came back and apologized and Kadence let her in. Keeping ha as a hoe aswell but Keisha dk that. She think that she finna get with Kadence again.
And I guess, She just won't stop." He said.

I understanded everything. But I still wanted to be mad cause..wdf.

"Still ain't no excuse. If she kno I'm finna be ha wife den..you kno what. I shouldn't have asked." I shook my head and left with my snack. Tyrone grabbed onto my shoulder.

"Just maybe give her a little chance?" He said.

I shook my head. "Nah." Then left.

He thought I was finna give a bitch a chance, and she still got bitches in ha phone? Fuck no.

I only like her- I mean liked her a lil bit. But now I don't frl.

This shit honestly don't make sense. Playin w bitches heart bc yo ass was heartbroken at one time?

She thought I was finna be fuckin sorry for her ass? Smh.

How mad I was, I still went back upstairs with my snack and still made my way to the bedroom.

Kadence looked at me with a 'sorry' look on ha face. She got up and walked towards me but I backed away at the same time.

"Lemme make it up to you." She told me but shit, ion want her too.

"No, you do you with dem lil hoes u got on ya dick." I said shaking my head.

"You jealous or sumn?"

"Jealous of WHAT? the hoes you got in yo phone? Hell df na nigga. You weird asl thinkin dat. I'm mad because you tried to take advantage of me." I said to her.

"Listen ple-."

"Na, Ian Listenin to yo ass. If I had a choice rn, I would not marry you. At all." I said to her as I began to cross my arms.

💋 ch . 3