chapter 4

River Park Towers
9:00 AM
Sunday
—-

Shani Ocean Brown
—-

Shani Ocean Brown—-

—-

"Wait so he's mad at you because he gave you head and he thought u was 17 but you never told him u was 17?" Dior said while I was otp wit her.

"Yup he literally left the bath and when I came out the bathroom he was in his bed his back turnt to me". I told her.

"Nah what he's a weirdo". She said and I nodded aggressively.

"How old is he though?", she asked me.

"19." I told ha.

"Oh hell no y'all got a whole 4 year difference.." she said.

"I know right I thought he was 17, what should I do I still like him", I said wit ma hand to ma forehead.

Dis dude was stressing me tf out.

"And he was the first dude to ever give me head to and it was good asl I'm addicteddddd", I said draggin my sentence.

"Ion know but y'all gotta talk about it fr. Y'all live together u can't js ignore each other", she said ta me.

"You right. I js don't know what to say though", I told her honestly.

"Just be like good morning to him when you see him and continue the convo based on he responds", she said.

"Thank you girl, I'm finna do that rn lemme call you back", I said as I js finished my edges.

"Okay call me back then byeee", she said.

"Bye bm", I said stickin my tongue out, hangin up.

I sighed n den went to the livin room where I seen him.

He was js chillin onna couch watching sum basketball game.

"Good mornin", I said ta him goin to the fridge.

"Mornin mama", he said ta me.

Mama? Ouuu I think we good now.

"How was your sleep?" I asked him.