“Did I do something wrong?” she ask me her voice seems sad yet scared. I look at her. Her beautiful blond curls tumble down her back when I first saw her hair was really bad. She has color in her cheeks and her eyes a shining. She doesn’t eat though and that worries me. But she seems happy here I think sometimes her smile doesn’t reach her eyes I wonder what she is faking.

“No” I reply a little sharper then I intended and it makes her flinch. And move away from me

“Sorry princess” I say

“May I please take Galileo for a walk to the park?” she ask me

“You can’t go by yourself your too young” I reply

“Can you come with me then Louis?”

“Not today mate I’m a bit tired” I reply. She looks a little upset I almost change my mind but I’m really not in the mood.

“Ill takes her if you like” Zayne says

Zaynes POV:

I wonder what’s wrong with Louis he seems a bit snippy today. Maybe he needs some space everyone but me Gracie and him have gone out so I decide to take Gracie to the park Give Lou some space.

“Hold her hand when you cross the road and don’t take your eye of her for even a second” Louis tells me whilst Grace is getting shoes and a jacket.

“Are you ok Lou you seem upset or something”

“Not really but I will be” he replies

“Well if you need me I’m here for you Boo” he gives me a hug

“I know zee I know” we break the hug and Gracie is standing at the door way waiting for us.

“Ready kiddo. Have you got Galileo’s lead?” I ask her she nods.

“Good bye Louis” she says with a slight yet fake looking smile. It is like she is unsure of what Louis is doing or how he is going to react.

We walk outside and get to the park we walk around for a bit then we sit down on a bench near the play ground there are a few kids playing. I look a Gracie and she looks confused yet intrigued. She is brushing her hand through the puppy’s fur absentmindedly”

“Why are they all happy?” she ask me without talking her eye of the kids on the playground.

“What do you mean kiddo?” I think I know what she means but I’m a little shocked.

“How come they are so happy and like carefree? Don’t people hurt them or don’t people they love leave and never come back?” she seems so calm almost like she is not even there or not even realizing she is talking. How do I answer that?

“Well kiddo. Sometimes bad things happen to good people like you. Not everyone’s parents hurt them like yours did parents are meant to love their kids and not hurt them, they are meant to shower you in hugs and kisses. Mate I don’t know what has happened in you past but things are going to change. We all love you and won’t let anything happen to you. You know you have to learn to let people in and love you and for you to love them back.” She finally looks at me at me.

“I can’t love people they die if I love them. I don’t want my heart to hurt like that anymore” she has tears in her eyes but she controls them so they don’t fall.

“Honey who died that makes you feel like this” she stays quiet for a bit like she is planning on saying something but not sure if she can.

“No one doesn’t worry about it” she says “can we go home now”