"I read your file Giuseppe's had. A police officer did all of those things, Sadly, he is still walking free while you did his time, and the same crime is still happening, but that's not what I wanted to know about you. What were your dreams before you were locked up? How was your family growing up and your schooling?"

"Hell, Regenia, that was a long time ago. I haven't thought about that shit in years, especially after I realized I wasn't getting out of that hellhole— my family was basic. My dad wasn't in the picture, so it was my mom, two little sisters, brother, and me. I was the oldest; my sister Tanya was two years younger. Then my brother Byron and my youngest sister Brooklyn. A year after I was locked up, our mother died. I was allowed to go to her funeral but not view her body. She was sick, and I didn't know— we didn't know." Regenia understood his pain because her mom didn't tell her about her sickness until it was too late.

"That's horrible; then, what happened to your siblings?"

"They couldn't locate our dad, and my grandparents were gone. Our aunts and uncles refused to take them in; therefore, they ended up in foster care. After that, I don't know what happened to them. The system wouldn't allow me to know. I was locked up, and they were out there alone, but that was nothing compared to being in the place I was in. I had to learn to keep my head down and mouth shut. I had no one to protect me, and they all saw me as the man that raped and murdered a young girl. Imagine how that ended, getting taught lessons for what I had done. I was a straight-A student looking at the best colleges in New York. At least I was allowed to finish school, but my dreams were shattered the day I found her."

Regenia's emotions got the best of her as he wiped away her tears, pulling River into a hug. Quickly he pulled away, looking at her with a small smile as he patted her shoulder. He didn't want to overstep his boundaries, and Regenia understood it. "I'm sorry this pregnancy has me on a whole new level sometimes. Tell me about you when you were a child."

"Smart, outgoing, always there to help my mom— before you ask, my dad left his family for a younger woman. It was in the past, and I like to stay there. May I ask what this is about?"

"Nothing. I wanted to get to know the man behind the mask... What if I told you I could find your siblings?" Regenia spoke as River looked up at her quickly. He didn't know what to say; he didn't have to say a thing. He was family, and she would do anything for him if it made him happy.

"I... I would love that."

"Good, but I have to wait until my little princess is born, but I do want I can. Now tell me about you and Bianca. How are you two?" She questioned while River chuckled. She knew she was being nosy, but Regenia wanted her mind off what was happening around her the past few days. Losing Giovanni hurt, but learning more about the man beside her helped distract her. "Good, she's sweet and understanding. B listens before judging hopefully this last."

"She's okay with you being a virgin?" She asked as River quickly turned to her with his brow arched as if she lost her mind. "Who the hell told you that?" It was hard for Regenia to tell if he was offended or embarrassed by her question. "Maso—"

"Tommaso lied to you. Just because I hadn't had sex in eighteen years doesn't make me a virgin...."

"It kind of does." Arianna laughed, taking the seat next to River as she pulled into a hug. Without a thought, he did the same thing he did with her. He quickly pulled away, patting her shoulders. "Aw, that sweet you have a thing for Regenia and me... you could've had this pussy if you wanted, but now it belongs to Hakeem." She laughed, making River shake his head with a sigh.

"As I was saying, it does make you what they call a born-again virgin. Unless you had sex with the men in the prison...."

"Are you high? I may have been in prison, but it didn't mean I turned gay."