ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘

Start from the beginning

But except Bora.

Yeojun had to talk to Bora. She missed her so much.

"Did you see Bora?", Yeojun asked Hana.

"She went to the pantry few minutes ago", Hana pointed out the directions.

"I'll be back", Yeojun informed Il-ha, who are standing beside her and made her way towards the pantry.

"Isn't he handsome?", Dahye asked Il-ha gazing at Officer Han who was surrounded by all the students.

"He's average", Soochul poked in the middle glaring at Officer Han.

"Exactly! I don't know what girls see in him", Il-ha also joined glaring with Soochul.

"You guys are just jealous. Even though I'm a guy, I find him charming", Jangsoo stated the fact and walked away from them. Dahye busted into laughter after hearing that.

"Jerk", Soochul snickered, rolling his eyes.

"Even his name is bothering me", Il-ha hissed.

"His name? What is it?", Dahye looked at him curiously.

"Han Seojun, Han fucking Seojun", Il-ha cursed under his breath.

"Oh my fuckin-", Dahye paused when realisation hit her.

"What's wrong?", Soochul asked his girlfriend.

"Didn't Yeojun say that Officer Han worked with Lieutenant Lee before everything started?", She questioned. Soochul nodded at her words. "It's him, Yeojun had a crush on him", Dahye exposed her bff.

"What? Wasn't it that guy from the webtoon?"

"Who told you that it's the guy from the webtoon?"

"Dukjoong did-", Il-ha paused when he realised.

Yeojun had just given out the name. She never specified whether it was the webtoon guy or not.

Meanwhile, Yeojun was searching for Bora in the pantry. After looking for a while, Yeojun heard some sounds. As she walked the closer, the sounds were getting louder.

Someone was crying.

It was Bora.

Chapter Epilogue
Lee Yeojun

2 years ago

What could be the perks of being the daughter of a high military official? I was able to sneak into the headquarters without any problem because I literally knew the guards at the entrance. All I needed was a reasonable excuse.

And this time, I sneaked in saying that I needed to deliver a crucial file to my father, and he asked me to personally bring it to him.

That's how easy it was for me.

But if you ask me why I had to sneak in, today was Oppa's birthday, and he was on duty since yesterday, and he never had a chance to come home. So I had baked him a cake with Misook aunty's help. I had almost messed it up when Jangsoo scared the shit out of me by screaming in my ears. But he was lucky that nothing happened to my cake, or else it would've been his death day.

I successfully made it to Oppa's locker without getting anyone's attention. Luckily, it was open, so I placed the cake inside and wrote him a small memo, wishing him a happy birthday because if I waited for him, I would have definitely gotten into trouble.