"cute." you chuckled.

behind you katuski was mocking you, making barf sounds. you rolled your eyes and shoved him away from you before running off into izuku's direction.

"hi izuku!"

"hey y/n!" the boy said, wrapping you in a bear hug, squeezing as tight as he felt he could without breaking you.

before izuku could get any other words out, he was interrupted. "yo, romeo and juliet. it looks like we're going to be forced to hang out for the next couple of weeks."

izuku loosened his grip but his hands remained to rest on your lower back. "looks like it. no more spontaneous trainings though."

katsuki pushed past you two, walking in front, towards the hotel. "no promises, but try not to piss me off."

you sighed. "this is gonna be a long trip..."

"yup."

the two of you looked at each other before smiling. izuku grabbed your hand, intertwined fingers, and followed behind katsuki.

everything you walked past was a sight to see. the place was isolated by many trees and mountains. the sunlight barely peaked through the trees, even during its highest altitude.

looking around, you realized that everything was so close to each other, leaving you to see all the activities that you could do. heck, there was even a beach!

"it really is pretty..."

"you wanna take a dip?"

you looked over to izuku who had noticed your lingering gaze on the beach. your eyes twinkled with stars as you imagined you and izuku hanging out at the beach. together. alone.

it was all well until you realized that katsuki would have to be there too. you groaned internally, but who was he to stop you from having the dream life with your boyfriend? "yeah, i do."

izuku nodded, mentally taking note. you could only imagine how many mental notes he has just lying around in his brain.

by the time you had gotten to the lobby of the hotel, you were greeted by none other than number 3 rabbit hero: mirko. still holding on to izuku's hands, you could feel his body tremble with excitement.

"hey you guys! really psyched to have you here!"

eager, the class cheered. mirko laughed knowing that everyone was such a big fan of hers. "i know we're all excited, but there are a few rules that need to be followed."

aizawa leaned over, telling the mirko that he had already told everyone the rules. but the rabbit believed that it was best to reiterate them one last time. "one, no going out after curfew, which is midnight. two, always stay with your partner."

"and three, never, and i mean NEVER go past the red line in the forest." mirko placed an emphasis on this rule causing everyone to shiver internally.

immediately she noticed the mood shift and attempted to lighten it. "there's no big thing after the line, it just where we create our gear and experiment its effects."

she slid over to aizawa and jokingly nudged his side with her shoulder. "we don't want any lawsuits from accidents. right, eraser?"

adhering much to his character, the teacher groaned, ignoring her comment. "students, just follow these rules and everything will be fine. in anycase, everything else is a free for all. just don't get killed. please."

shoving his hands in his pockets, aizawa walked away to his room.

already knowing what to do and who they wanted to hangout with, the students separated into groups leaving you, katsuki, izuku, and surprisingly shoto, standing in mirko's lobby.