Chapter 13 - Mike

Start from the beginning

"Now when I leave my girlfriend exhausted from fucking her all night and go on my mission that's all I'm gonna be thinking about until I can get back and slide deep in this pussy again." I growl

"Mike..." she whimpers

"I know. Now get naked and get this fine ass in the shower so I can give you the first of many orgasms tonight." I smirk and finally she smiles as she begins rushing to get free of her clothes as I turn on the shower.

*

Addy and I are quiet as we head through the airport and board our plane back to Brooklyn. Cammy was sleeping when it was time for me to leave, but I made sure to wake her and say goodbye before I left. My girlfriend, I laugh to myself. I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend, I just told her, what a caveman. Although with how the rest of the night went I'm guessing she's happy with her new title

"What's got you smiling?" Addy smirks as we settle into our seats

"What do you think?" I reply

"Yeah, I hate to leave but I love to say goodbye." Addy wiggles her eyebrows

"She's my girlfriend now." I add earning a squeal from her

"About time you loved up fuckers." She says slapping my arm.

"You got any inside info on this mission?" Addy asks as the plane takes off

"No, but it must be big if they're calling in both teams." I shrug.

I make sure to text Cammy at each stage of the journey until I send her a final text, telling her I have to give up my cellphone until I get back, just to make sure she knows I'm thinking of her and no one else. I finish changing into my uniform and secure my locker before I join Addy's team and mine in the briefing room.

I know this is a big mission for both teams to be called in, there have only been a few missions that have required more than one team in my time as Commander, but I trust Potters judgement.

"Thank you for coming in so quickly." Potter says as he takes his seat at the head of the table. This is the first time I'm in this room and not sitting at the top, I thought I'd hate it, I thought I'd want back in the chair but I don't. My body buzzes with the beginning of adrenaline and excitement for the impending mission, I've missed this feeling.

I watch Potter bring up images on the big screen behind him and I immediately know what we're doing.

"You're sending us back in?" Griffiths asks

"I am. But this time, we're prepared." Potter says pulling up more recent images and a load of intel I didn't have

"I've had agents watching the site and we even managed to get some one undercover on the inside. This is important site to take down. They're building IED's here and we have the proof. Study the intel, we'll go through the game plan and it's wheels up in an hour." Potter says confidently.

*

I forgot how fucking hot it gets here. My whole body is coated with a sheen of sweat under the heavy gear I wear. Not to mention sitting in this beat up old pick up, which must be the only vehicle left on the continent that doesn't have AC, but with the windows down the hot breeze kind of helps, even if occasionally I feel sand hit my face.

"She's crazy." Roberts chuckles as he tries to keep up with the pick up in front carrying Addy and her team. They gave in and let Addy drive, which I'm sure they're regretting as the pick up bounces over every bump.

My rifle rests on my lap as I study our surroundings, constantly on edge of being discovered. My heart thuds in my chest and my fingers itch ready to aim my gun. I can't help but wonder I ever wanted to give this up? Why did I think sitting behind a desk at command was what I wanted when I love this so much?

"We're one click away from our stop point." Moretti says over the radio. That's the point where we abandon the vehicles and take the rest of the journey to the factory on foot. I'll be glad to get out of this pick up.

The pick ups pull to a stop hidden by a dip in the hill and we all climb out, covering the pick ups with camo tarps from the back. Hopefully these will still be here if we need them to extract.

"I tell ya boys, Bessie is itchin'!" Addy says gleefully, her Texan accent always thicker when she's excited.

I pull my team to one side and Addy nods her understanding

"Listen up. I know we're all still hurting after losing one of our own, but I need you all to focus." I say calmly

"The mission is to destroy this factory, I don't want to lose anyone else because they have ideas of seeking revenge, you hear me?" I look around at the men and I see the anger in their eyes, but without focus one of them will meet the same fate as Garrison.

"Yes Sir." They all call and I nod as we move into formation, ready to walk the last mile to the site.

"Wilson, the drone is above you and we have a spectre gunship on standby." Potter says over the radio

"Received, teams alpha and bravo moving forward, over." I reply over the radio before we move.

All of us move fluidly together, showing the years of training and experience we all have until Addy and Roberts move off to cover us from above the ridge.

"Approaching." I say over the radio as we pause to take in the sight before us.

"You have three tangos to the south east corner." Comes over the radio and we divide, ready to conquer.

"Let's do this." I whisper as we move in.