Chapter 7 - Mike

Fuck she's incredible

Fuck she's incredible. Her body is amazing, she sounds so fucking beautiful when she comes, calling my name. I can't wait anymore to get inside her. She pushes my pants and underwear over my ass and I kick them off the bed as I settle on top of her, I pull her up a little to get her bra off and my mouth waters at the sight of her bare breasts. I take my time licking and sucking her nipples, swiping them gently with my teeth, making her moan. I can't wait to feel her pussy wrapped around my cock as I make her come over and over again...

"Shit." I groan as I move up onto my knees

"I don't have a condom." I didn't exactly attend the funeral with plans of sex.

"Fuck, I threw the few I had out after..." she pauses to look at me, the mood changing, but then she gets a fire in her eyes

"I'm on the pill, I got tested last month, I'm clean." She states, her hands resting on my thighs

"I'm clean. You're sure?" I ask again. I don't want to take advantage of her when she's vulnerable, but fuck I want her badly

"Get over here and fuck me." She grins as she wraps her arm around my neck and pulls me down on top of her.

"Thank god." I chuckle against her lips before kissing her. She wraps her legs around me and she's so wet I don't need to use my hand to guide my cock to her entrance. I let the tip slip inside her and she moans

"Don't tease me Mike, I can't take anymore, fill me." She pants and I move my hips forward until I sink fully inside her

"Fuck yes, that feels good." She gasps, it feels real fucking good, the perfect fit. I hook my hand around her thigh as I pull back and then begin to thrust. Her back arches as her hips move with mine and I take her nipple in my mouth.

"Oh.." she gasps as her fingers tangle in my hair, but then she pulls me back and before I can react she pushes me, we move perfectly together until I'm on my back and she's riding me. She moans and gasps as she moves her hips, lifting, grinding, up and down, back and forth, fuck she feels incredible.

"Yes... yes, yes!" She cries out as I feel her walls tighten and I know she's about to come. I reach between us to work her clit and it sends her over the edge, screaming my name as she comes on my cock. I grip her hips to help her keep her pace as she rides her high, but I'm not done with her yet. I sit up sliding my hands up her back as she wraps her arms around my shoulders. She smiles down at me before kissing me, her long hair falling around us. This is perfect, better than I could've imagined. I never want this to end.

I lift her up and lower her onto the bed, bringing her legs up to rest her ankles on my shoulders I thrust roughly

"Holy shit, oh my god yes!" She cries as I wrap my arms around her legs and pound into her

"Mike, oh it's... I can't... again, Mike." She struggles to speak as I feel her getting close again

"I've got you, come with me Cammy." Growl as I lift her legs slightly to tilt her hips, hitting her g spot. Her nails cut into my thighs as she repeats my name through her release and with that I join her, coming deep inside her.