Chapter 2 - Carmen

"Son of a bitch fucking asshole

"Son of a bitch fucking asshole." I curse under my breath as I toss the red piece of paper on the table. Not only did my ex boyfriend leave me with trust issues, he's leaving me with his damn debts too.

I knew after the first time I caught him cheating I shouldn't have let him back in my house, but I was a fucking sucker for those brown eyes and his smile, the way he always made me laugh. No. I will never take him back, he has cheated on me way too many times and now he's leaving me to deal with his debts, he's an asshole.

I know he's in the army and he's deployed, but I haven't heard from him for over a month now. I'm sure he'll come crawling back soon, talking about how he loves me and he's made mistakes, blah blah. But I am done with Jimmy. I'll never date some one in the military again.

I already have two jobs trying to make ends meet, maybe I could find another job? Or look for something with better pay. I'll figure something out. I take a breath and then I grab my coffee and my purse and I'm out the door. The drive to my day job takes about twenty minutes as I blast music and sip my coffee. I didn't finish my night job until three am so I am tired this morning.

"Morning Cammy." Kayley greets me from the front desk of the shop. I make my way to my station, tossing my purse under the counter and going over to the pile of job sheets. I always wanted to be a mechanic. But I had dreams of working on the Indy 500, not spending my life changing tires, breaks and oil. I'd love to work on customising cars, building custom engines, shit like that. Maybe I'll get there one day. I pick out a job, grabbing the keys from Kayley and backing the car onto the ramp. Woohoo, oil change to start my day.

The day goes quickly as I work on car after car until lunch rolls around and I sit with the guys to eat my sandwich.

"Man you should've seen the tits on this girl." Carl say from beside me and I roll my eyes

"I'm telling you they have the hottest girls there." He adds

"I know, I was there with my buddies last week and got a lap dance off this chick, fuck." Shaun groans

"You should come out with us Cammy, call it a work bonding party." Carl smirks

"That wouldn't be fair, I'll let you keep the hot chicks to yourself, wouldn't want to steal them from you." I wink making the guys laugh. I'm straight, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy annoying the guys.

"Have you been to Scars though? Best night out I've ever had." He asks, yeah I've been to Scars, it's a nightclub owned by the local motorcycle gang, with a strip club upstairs. You'd think with a bunch of outlaws in the place it'd be the last place a girl would want to end up, but I've heard what the owner is like. Scarlett is married to a biker, but she owns the club and I've heard she treats her dancers well. My friends cousin used to work there as a stripper and she said they could set their own rules, like if they weren't comfortable giving lap dances they don't have to, they don't have to get naked if they don't want to and I hear they rake in the cash.