"Me? Show you some respect?" Arthur laughed as he pressed a hand to his chest, clearly furious. Theo shared a swift look with the woman beside him. She shook her head. "I'll show you some respect when you quit being such a dickhead. You think you can just get away with harassing Evelyn like that?"

Louis crossed his arms. "I don't know what you're talking about, man," he said smugly. Theo quickly intervened after watching Arthur clench his fists and move closer.

"Arthur, chill," he said calmly as he placed his hands flat against his friend's chest. Arthur didn't even spare him a glance, eyes remaining solely on the creep behind the man. 

"Look, mate," the woman said as she finally stepped into the situation. "You're clearly biased in this game, so I'm gonna have to replace you. You're welcome back here after-"

"I'm sorry . . . what?" He asked, looking directly at the woman menacingly. Arthur let out a breath as Theo reluctantly let go of his shirt, taking a step down.

"Everyone can see it," Theo said. Evelyn slowly walked up behind Arthur, pausing beside him. He looked across at her, face softening at her nervous exterior before the outrage came tumbling back in waves.

Louis clenched his jaw, face contorting into a tempered expression filled with aggression. He quickly turned his head, eyes glaring into Evelyn's skull. She sucked in a breath, relaxing her features.

"This is your fault," he growled as he tilted his head to the left. Theo's face fell as Arthur swiftly latched his hand around the blonde's wrist, pushing her behind him. Louis moved forward. "You and your bullshit stor-"

"Hey!" Arthur shouted as the man's voice started to raise, cutting him off with a soft push to the chest - enough to move him back, but not enough to make him fall. He wanted to, he wanted to trip the man over and punch him right in the centre of his smug face, but he studied law. He knew the extreme consequences. "Fucking leave her alone!"

"Back off," Theo argued while the woman beside them signaled towards the security in the distance.

"Back off? You have no right!" The man shouted as he pointed his finger at the ground. "I deserve to be here!"

Chris came jogging out of the hallway to the side, ditching his water bottle on the ground. He'd journeyed away from everyone else in the changing rooms to look for his three missing friends, only to find them in an argument in the middle of the pitch.

"What's going on?" He asked loudly as he ran over, slowing to a stop across from Theo. He warily took in Arthur's angered state and the way he didn't even spare his childhood friend a glance.

"Get off the pitch," Arthur seethed as he pointed towards the exit. The security were halfway across the field. Evelyn narrowed her eyes in Louis' direction.

"No. I'm allowed to be here," the man shrugged, his short-temper remaining. Arthur rolled his eyes as he let out a groan.

"No one fucking cares, just leave the ground already!" Arthur protested as he turned around, hand running through his hair once more. It was then, just as the security guards were about to reach the unwanted man, that Evelyn spoke up.

"What is wrong with you?" She said with simmering resentment, lips curling down into a twitching frown. "Are you really that insecure?"

Everyone turned to watch the man's face fall. The two security guards grabbed him by his arms, dragging him across the pitch. They forced him to look away, but just before they were about to walk out of sight, he craned his head back to sneak a final look. Arthur wanted, so badly, to kick the self-satisfied grin off his face.