Faiths POV
I open the caravan door and say "i swear to god Damon if this is some weird sex thing.. I 'm out of here." I come to stop as Damon says "think that but then the exact opposite." As I look at the arrow in Damon's chest, my eyes flick to the device their attached too.. I say "omg is that a bomb?" He says "no.. no its a kitten, its an adorable exploding kitten." I roll my eyes and say "what do you want me to do?" He says "i need to pull out the arrow but if i move.." As he demonstrates a small movement the bomb twitches, I say "okay.. stop.." He says "just cut around the arrow and pull it out." As i grab the pliers from the table, and say "why didn't you call your brother?" As I cut the around the arrow in his back, he says "because I'm proud and we're not talking right now." I sigh as I move around to his front, as i say "you shouldn't push  Stefan away just because of a girl, he's the only brother you've got .. she's just a girl." Damon sighs, I say "but you are a good brother damon" He says "no that's not my thing" I say "oh come on .. you're strapped to a bomb while Stefan is going to school with the love of your life." as I cut the string and catch it before it triggers the bomb, Damon pulls out the arrow from his chest. He says "nice work feisty." I nod, and say "well as much as you do annoy me.. i couldn't leave you strapped to a bomb all mopey and sad." As I open the caravan door and step out, he follows quickly and says "for the record i was not mopey or sad." I roll my eyes and sarcastically say "sure." Damon grabs my arm, causing me to stop walking and face him, he says "i wasn't..  I'm not sad." I say "how could you not be.. the love of your life chose your brother.. of course you are and that's fine." He says "i don't care about her .. it's over, its better that way." I smirk and say "really?" He says "really." I say "then why'd you call me.." He says "what?". I continue "if you're so over it..  why call me and not them." He says 'because .. i.. i wanted to see you and you're 1000 years old, you wouldn't die from a bomb explosion." i say "so you were protecting her?" He says "yes." I smirk as he says "no. Well yes.. but not because I 'm in love with her.. I 'm over her." I step close to him and say "prove it." theres a pause before he runs his hand up my back and kisses me.. i pull away after a moment and say "no.. i know you can do that.. i mean prove to me and yourself that you're over her, don't come running at her call, don't be mad at stefan because she chose him, if you truly don't care and don't want her .. prove it." He says "so what..  you don't wanna.." I smirk and say "you wish Damon.." he says "i do." There's a silence as he says "what scared that your hybrid boyfriend is going to find out." I say sharply "no. No.  .. that's not-  Klaus and I are over." he says "well let it be known I've always thought he was an idiot." I push my tongue in my cheek, as i tip my head back, Damon stands as he's waiting for the answer that could change everything.. as i bring my head up I lock eyes with him and no words need to be spoken at that moment.. as I vamp forward slamming him into a tree, his hands wrap around my waist and I kiss him passionately, as i take a breather, i say "this means absolutely nothing, you're sad, I'm kinda sad .. its mutual healing." He nods as he kisses my neck, i tear open his shirt. I kiss down his chest and unbuckle his belt.. I stand up looking at him, I take off my shirt and throw it to the ground.. he says "this is better than i ever would of imagined." I smirk, as he grabs my waist spinning us around, he positions me against the tree as he lifts me up, my legs wrap around his waist as our mouths interlock. There's a feeling of pleasure and like mindedness, i was hurt by Klaus, he was feeling used by Elena .. but for a moment, everything just faded away, the hurt, the pain.. all of it and we were just having fun. Mutual fun.

........

As we walk out of the woods, both breathing heavily, Damon grins as he grabs my hand and pushes me against a tree as he kisses my neck, I say "i don't know Salvatore if we're going to go again... i might need a snack.." he looks up and says "what did you have in mind?" I say "well Rebekah's having a party and I made sure there was going to be a lot of humans there." He says "isn't that dangerous territory?" I say "why Bex is my housemate now, she's on the outs with Klaus, and its not like Elena is going to be dumb enough to show up." He hesitates and says "well I am hungry." I smirk and say "that's the spirit.. I like Elena-less Damon." 

.....

As we walk up to the Bex's house, Damon trails behind as I go in, she hugs me and says "you made it." I say "are you drunk?" She says "maybe a little" I laugh slightly, she says "what are you doing with Damon." I say "he needed some cheering up." Rebekah says "what is she doing here?" I turn around as Elena and Stefan are walking up the drive, I say "ugh.. i told Stefan if he came.. not to bring her" Damon says "ew. Have you got a thing for my brother." I roll my eyes and scoff, i say "ew.. have you got a thing for another doppelgänger." He groans and says "i need booze." I take his hand and lead him into the study, I say "this is where bex keeps the good stuff... and i know its good because she stole it from Klaus." He picks up a bottle of bourbon, as I say "yes. But i didn't mean that.." He looks at me, as I open the drawer and pull out jar of pot. He raises an eyebrow and says "we can't.." I say "oh come on.. you're supposed to be the bad brother.. don't tell me you've never smoked before." He sighs as I say "i know full well that you're brother has." He looks at me with surprise .. I nod slowly as he says "alright .. let's do this."

Sitting on the couch, Damon hands me the joint, as i take a hit Elena comes in, she says "Damon what are you doing with her?" Damon laughs and says "having some fun .. you should try it." She looks shocked, as i offer her the joint, she turns it down, i shrug and she says "you're better than this damon." I stand up and say "better than what exactly." She says "you. Faith. He's better than this dark path you're dragging him down." I say "newsflash elena... we're vampires, not saints, and he chose to be here, I guess he needs to let off some steam after everything you put him through." She says "what does that mean?" I say "i think you know exactly what i mean." As she goes to speak, Stefan comes to the rescue and calms her down, I say to elena "you're lucky he's here to protect you.. you wouldn't last one second without him." Stefan says "that's enough faith." I say "what? Come on Stef.. you know its true.. she's not supposed to be a vampire, she never was, right?" Elena gets flustered as Stefan says "enough." I say "i have an idea... lets help her out, kill her, i mean she was ready to die .. right Elena?" She says "shut up." I laugh slightly and turn my focus off of her and on to Stefan. I hold out the joints toward him, he shakes his head. I say "come on Stef.. its a party, you used to love a party." He hesitates, I say "come on Stef .. you remember what it was like to let loose and not have to babysit the newbie vamps." As he takes the joint, I smirk, biting my lip slightly, he drops it on the floor and squashes it with his foot. I say "ugh no. . Stef its puff puff pass not puff puff stomp angrily." He smiles smugly, as he turns around guiding Elena away softly." I slump back down next to damon.. I say "great." He says "now what?" I sigh.. before saying "wanna have sex?" He says "okay." I stand up taking his hand and leading him upstairs.. I watch Elena leave with Stefan, as she watches Damon follow me upstairs, I smirk. As we get to the top of the stairs, I turn around and kiss him, still in her eyeline.. as he kisses back I watch Elena's face drop, I grab Damon's shirt and we stumble into the bedroom.