chapter 15, last goodbye.

Hey!! Srry I haven't been active I've been having stuff going on and ik I have ALOT of random stories unfinished but I just came here to say I am going to be quitting wattpad, of course ill be online and i will still read and reply to comment but i know I'm not active so much and I just have alot on my back at the moment I'm sorry if there is any stories that i left on a cliff hanger. This should be the last chapter before i leave, I don't know if I'm coming back but I hope you are doing amazing!!💗

(!!!!!!!!!)
SRRY FOR THE SPEELING MISTAKES🥰

Vance stood in the office, arms crossed as blood dripped slowly from his hand to the ground. He looked clean, not a single Scratch on him but Bailey in the otherhand... was coverd in bruises, blood everywhere is what vance could all remember. The principle looked upset, she didn't know what she was going to do with vances behavior. She was exhausted and clearly annoyed, this should be the last time he came definitely.

"What's wrong with you, vance? Do you have any idea what you caused." The principle started. Vance glared at his shoes not saying anything. "I'm tired vance, I'm tired of you." The principle stated again. Vance looked up this time, he looked quite confused as he shrugged and scratched his arm. "Next thing in the morning, you will leave. The bus will take you back to school then take you home." The principle stated. Vance was aboit to say something but why? He didn't even like it at this camp, he didn't do anything but fight and argue, he doesn't have a reason to stay.. he did tho.

"I suggest you start packing, first thing in the morning you should leave." The principle said as she pointed the door. Vance rolled his eyes as he left the office, he stuffed his hands inside his pockets as she mumbled the conversation he had with the principle.

Thought flooded through his mind like, would I ever see Bruce again? What if Bruce gets closer to his girlfriend? Would I miss bruce? Would he miss me? Bruce?! Was he really thinking about what Bruce thought, bruce doesn't care does he? Vance hated the fact he was already head over heels for some nerdy teenage boy, it burned him.

That night, vance finshed packing as he dragged himself to his and Bruce's spot. He hoped that telling bruce he would be gone should be easy like a piece of cake. As vance waited patiently, over near Bruce's window he sees a leg over the window. Vance then sees another leg hoping over the window, and there he was the nerdy boy. Bruce smiled at vance as he closes the window, vance what's for Bruce.

Brucr and vance begin walking as they didn't say a word to eachother, it was comfortable slience atleast. "Soo.. what happened?" Brucr started first. "Nothing much, the kid just annoyed me" Vance said. "Oh.. well cool" Bruce said nodding. Then again slience dropped, the only thing ringing in their ears were the sounds of trees hitting against eachother and owls howling.

"I'm leaving Tomorrow morning." Vance spat out, finally. Bruce slowly glanced at vance confused, "like for a field trip? Or a visit?" Bruce asked. "No, I'm leaving the camp, the principle said" Vance words slid from his mouth as bruce eyes widen a bit. "Oh.. so is this our last time sewing eachother?" Bruce said, his own words hurt as hell. "Guess so." Vance said shrugging, he didn't want to admit he was going to miss bruce, but he will.

The rest of the walk was like they always had, random conversations completely ignoring that vance was leaving and acted like there was no Tomorrow. They laughed, smiled and cracked jokes. The fact that vance had already begin to walk up to bruce, and then leave him like Nothing. It did hurt bruce, but he understood that not everyone stays in your life even if he begged, people come into your life for a reason and they eventually find there path, which means he would need to as well.

Hours pass by, vance and bruce stood near to Bruce's window, this would be the last time seeing eachother. "So uh.." Vance said awkwardly as she stood there. Bruce didn't say anything as he wrapped his arms around vance. "I'm going to miss you" Bruce blurted out. Vance stood quietly as he then hugged bruce back, having eachother embrace into eachothers arms. "I'm going to miss you too." Vance said.

At the end not everyone gets what they want, not even people.

I'm seriously gay🥰.