😨Tyunning- Start and End

Start from the beginning

Taehyun turned to look at him. "Sorry. Your serve or mine?"

Soobin grabbed another beer. "Taehyunnie is in love."

All three of them were now drinking beers and staring at the blonde surfing in the water. Taehyun especially couldn't keep his eyes off of him as his friends teased him about it. He was a sucker for a tall blonde. Especially tall blondes who could surf.

After an hour, the waves were getting a bit harsher than Kai was comfortable with. He swam back to shore then walked towards his towel. He was surprised to see the three still there. Almost everyone else had gone home by now. He didn't think much of it as he picked his stuff up.

Taehyun was very drunk now. He ran over and yelled "HYUKA! WAIT!" Kai turned around. The adorable drunk caught up to his love interest. "S-sorry. I just wanted to ask you s-s- something."

Kai could smell the alcohol on his breath. He didn't care for it. "Yes?"

"Do you like men?"

"Um. I guess? Why?"

"Because... I really, really, really think you're hot." Taehyun made gagging noises.

Kai freaked out. "Right. You need to go back to your friends. I have to go." He quickly got into his car then heard puking noises as he sped off. On the way back home, he got a call from and unknown number. He answered it. "Hello?"

Taehyun was crying on the other end of the line. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to puke... please still want to hang out with me... I didn't mean anything I said... I don't remember what it is but I'm sure I didn't mean it..."

Kai laughed. "So you don't think I'm really hot?" He heard two other people laughing in the background. That had to be Soobin and Yeonjun.

One of his friends yelled "that's what you told him before you threw up?!"

Taehyun told them to fuck off then went back to talking to Kai. "I don't feel very good... I do think you're really hot... I wasn't lying about that."

"Go home. Get some sleep. If you're sober enough to remember, then call me in the morning okay?" Kai heard the other end of the line hang up. He walked through the door quietly. His sisters were talking about the date his youngest sister just went on. He didn't care as he made his way to his room.

In the morning, he did get a call from Taehyun. It was at 10 in the morning while he was out getting groceries for the family. "Hey. You feeling any better?"

Taehyun groaned. "Um. Not really. I don't remember too much from last night. I just remembered that I wanted to call you so... here I am I guess."

"Well what I remember was you telling me you think I'm hot and then you almost throwing up on my feet."

"I-I almost threw up on you?"

"Yeah. I kind of drove off before you did."

Taehyun rubbed his eyes. "Fuck. I'm sorry. Well, if you don't want to hang out anymore then I understand."

"I wouldn't mind it."

"Really? Okay! How about coffee in an hour?"

Kai transferred the call to his headphones so he could pay for the groceries. "Sure. Where?"

"Brew You. It's the one by the old theater. I work there. I can get you whatever you want."

"Sounds great. See you in a bit."

Taehyun took a quick shower to sober up. He put on a nice green long sleeve and some nice brown shorts. His hair was combed in a million different ways before he gave up on how he wanted it to look.