Toys to the Rescue

~~Toy Freddy's Pov.~~

When Foxy and (Y/N) left I started giving orders.

"Mangle, Chick, and Bon Bon I want you guys in the sky (above the roof tiles). Marionette BB and I will be perimeter. Were to find Dixie and wait for Foxy no matter how much of a dork he is." At my last words everyone went into action and did as I said. I love being the leader. When we got to the Parts in Service room Chica was unconscious on the floor probably from Foxy and we went into the the party room.

"My guess is that they have Dixie in the office." I said.

"Then how are we to get in there?" Asked BB.

"that's easy. The guys in the sky will let us in." Suddenly mangle pops up. How could he stay on the ceiling if he was fixed?

"Fredrick, (Y/N) is in the office." He said.

"Foxy must have been...... wait a minute. Mangle was Chica in the office?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I think I know where Foxy is." I ran back into the Parts In Service room where
Chica/Foxy lay unconscious.

"Wait but....." Mangle stammered.

"HE must have something to do with this." I got down and started slapping Foxy across the face until he finally woke up. He then started slapping me across the face when he realized I'd been slapping him.  

"How do ye like being slapped across the face?"

"Yep that's Foxy alright."  Mangle said in a teasing tone.

"*growls* Where's (Y/N)" Foxy said.

"She's in the office with the other animatronics." I replied.

"And Dixie?" BB asked.

"I couldn't see much from the angle I was at." Mangle said.

"Hmmmm. Mangle go see if Dixie's in the office too. I want to know where everyone is before we make a plan." I said taking the words from Foxy's mouth by the looks of it.  Mangle was gone for maybe ten seconds before returning.

"She's in there but she's in pieces." Mangle said.

"Great now we have to drag her sorry butt out of there." Foxy rudely said.

"Foxy! She saved (Y/N)'s life...."

"For how long?" Foxy shot back interrupting me.

"Was it Dixie's fault that you were tricked and she was taken again?" He stayed quiet.
"That's what I thought. Now to the plan. Mangle, you and I will be in the sky. Foxy. I want you and Bonnie in the west Hallway. Ballon boy. I want you, puppet, and Chick in the east hallway. When mangle and I get in we'll open the doors and you're to make sure no escapes but us." They all nodded and went to there designated spots. Mangle then picked me up and we went inside the ceiling. When we got to where Bon Bon and Chick were I told them that when we opened the doors I wanted them to put Dixie back together. I then pointed to mangle to go get a better look. He offed and went in the office. I questioned how he could still hang from the ceiling of he was fixed but dismissed it. I peeked out of the ceiling and saw (Y/N) was tied to the now broken desk. Wonder how that happened? Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, and Goldie were all looking down at her with hatred in there eyes. Truly I don't get the point of them killing this girl she looks to young to be the murderer so why are they so intent on killing her? Goldie was talking to her and she just looked in disbelief. Which I can't blame her they do terrible things. I saw her close her eyes and Goldie step forward. Oh no you don't. I thought and gave Mangle the signal. We both jumped down from the ceiling. I tackled Goldie while Mangle opened the doors for everyone else. Goldie turned into an animatronic to try and scream but I shoved a piece of the desk in his mouth to prevent that. He then tried moving but of course animatronic form so he couldn't. So I throw him out the east hallway door and shut it. (I don't care if he could back in anyway. Click. I'm hitting the button.) I turned to get a face full of fist, but it didn't hurt much so I'm guessing it must have been Chica and sure enough. I picked her up and threw her out of the west door where I saw an unconscious Bonnie and shut the door. So now it was just Freddy. I turned and saw that Chick was unconscious, (Y/N) was untied and helping Bon Bon fix Dixie, and foxy was having fun beating Freddy senseless.

"Yes think that the stronger then I." Foxy screamed.

"Yes, yes I do." Freddy then replied.

Foxy them tackled Freddy and slammed him multiple times into the door screaming "I be stronger" until he passed out. I then looked at the clock and saw it was 5:58. Bonnie help me get Dixie downstairs, Mangle get Chick, and Mari...... where is marionette? Just then I heard a tap on the east window. I looked to see Goldie smirking and holding an unconscious puppet. 5:59.

"Everyone do as I said." What about......."

"Bonnie now!" I heard shuffling and everyone was gone. Foxy picked up Freddy and also left which left Goldie, (Y\N), and I.

"So now we're at a draw. You give me
(Y\N) and I'll give you the puppet." I looked at the clock 6:00 but how is he?
"I'm not like the others I can wait all day Fredrick." I thought for a second a I looked at (Y\N). Then there was a big thud outside the office and I turned to see Dixie running at least.

"Not today." She said picking up puppet.

Finally. I'm sorry guys I've been so busy I couldn't update. But I had Time today so I wrote I hope to start updating more so expect more updates. Until the next chapter then.