Epilogue

The last day at her grandma's house had arrived, and a bittersweet feeling engulfed Summer's heart. October had come to an end, signaling the conclusion of her stay, and now she had to return home. As she bid goodbye to everyone, they tried to persuade her to stay longer, but she missed her parents and knew she had to resume her studies back home.

Her bags were packed and waiting at the doorstep, ready for her journey. Grandma had prepared some food for her, ensuring she wouldn't go hungry on her way back. Merlin, the ever-kind and thoughtful friend, gifted her a few warm sweaters, knowing the journey would be chilly. Elora, the book enthusiast, handed her a stack of books to keep her company during the ride.

Hugging everyone tightly, Summer felt a mix of emotions-gratitude for their love and support, yet sadness to leave the place she had grown to cherish so much. Finally, it was time to depart, and Ryan volunteered to drop her at the bus stop. They shared a tender kiss and said their heartfelt goodbyes, knowing they would see each other again soon.

The crisp air of autumn enveloped Glenhaven as the days grew shorter and the leaves painted the town in a breathtaking tapestry of reds, oranges, and yellows. The curse that once threatened to plunge the town into eternal winter had been broken, thanks to Summer's bravery and unwavering determination.

As the months passed, life settled into a new rhythm for Summer Montgomery. She resumed her studies, but her heart often wandered to the magical moments she had shared with her grandmother, Elara, and Ryan. The bond they had forged during their quest remained unbreakable.

Summer's parents noticed a change in her, a newfound confidence and a sparkle in her eyes. They knew she had experienced something extraordinary, though they could not fathom the depths of her journey.

During one evening in her garden, Summer sought solace among the trees and flowers that now thrived under her touch. As the sun dipped below the horizon, she felt a gentle breeze caress her cheeks, carrying with it the faint whispers of her ancestors.

With a deep sense of contentment, Summer knew that the secrets of her family's past had been unearthed, and the legacy of magic and love they left behind would live on within her.

On the first day of summer, exactly one year after her life-changing adventure, Summer found herself standing at the entrance of the cottage where it all began. As she stood there, a single daisy bloomed at her feet, a gentle reminder of the magic that lived within her. The touch of eternity that had connected her to her ancestors now flowed through her veins, making her a guardian of Glenhaven's secrets.

And so, the story of "The Secrets of Summer" lived on in the hearts of all who knew it, a tale of adventure, friendship, and the magic that resides within us all. For in the world of Glenhaven, where nature's secrets lie, the touch of eternity forever resides in the heart of Summer Collins.