Strange Love - Takashi Mitsuya x male reader (Tokyo Revengers)

Začať od začiatku

Mitsuya placed a bandage on his eyebrow to stop the bleeding. "Im all better. Thank you" Y/N hugged Mitsuya in a childish manner and he laughed and pet his head.

Their contact stays between the inner circle. No other members besides them knows about Y/N and Mitsuyas relationship. They want it to stay that way to protect them.

"Thank you Y/N-chan" Smiley thanked him for the snacks that he bought.

"Okay everyone we need to get to the rest so we can commence this meeting" Mikey brought up and walked back to the shrine. The rest followed them leaving Y/N and Mitsuya behind.

"You sure youre okay" Mitsuya asked in worry.

"Of course I am. Its not like its the first time that ape punched me" Y/N smiled.

"No. Not that. I mean with your Mom. Isnt it weird that she always wants you to stay longer" Its been happening recently and they are getting tired of Y/N making excuses for her. Even though most of the time hes telling the truth.

"Uh yeah. Why wouldnt it be" Y/N shrugged off the worry and made his way to the rest of the gang. Mitsuya then remembered.

"Wait Y/N" Y/N turned back.

"I made something for you" he pulled out a hand made beanie from his pocket. "I realized that you damaged your Toman sweater. I will work on it soon but for now you can wear this to warm you up a bit" he say as he sees the stars forming around the other males head.

"Thank you so much Taka-chan. Youre a lifesaver" he gladly took it and put it on. As with any of other Mitsuyas little projects, he loves it.

"I hate seeing you sick so I have to make some form of protection for you, you klutz" he walked ahead of Y/N to be with the rest.

"H-hey now" he followed the smirking male.

.     .     .

The meeting was over and the gang started to make their way out of the shrine. Y/N doesnt have a motorcycle of his own because his Mom wouldnt let him have one. His close friends found that annoying since he does know how to drive one because of his Dad and them.

Y/N is riding on the back of Mitsuyas motorcycle. His arms wrapped around his waist. Mitsuya being in a state of content loving his arms around him. A part of him actually likes that he doesnt have a motorcycle himself. But like the others he thought it was unfair that his Mom wouldnt let him.

They made their way to Y/Ns house and they saw Y/Ns Mom outside of their door. She caught sight of them and waved at them and smiled at them with a motherly smile. She also knows about their relationship which she was okay with it. Which surprised the couple.

Mitsuya parked in front of his house and saw Y/Ns Mom walking towards them. Y/N got off the bike cupped Mitsuyas face and gave him a goodbye kiss on the forehead. He made his way to his Mom and she gave him a tight hug. Which caught Y/N by surprise. But he returned it.

They were about the same height. She rested her head on his shoulder and made eye contact with Mitsuya. She gave him a blank smile and waved at him with her free hand. He waved back uncomfortably and smiled a grim one at her.

She released Y/N from the hug and wrapped her arm around him and made their way to the front door. Y/N turned backand waved at him. Mitsuyas expression changed as he smiled softly at him and waved back. He then drove away leaving the feeling of uneasiness behind.

.     .     .

In Y/Ns home, his Mom is sitting at the dining table looking at a magazine while Y/N sits across from her eating a bowl of cereal. His crunches fills the empty room. Which was oddly music to her ears knowing that hes there with her.