15. Lipstick, Haircolor, and Delusion.

Start from the beginning

Justin grabbed the box, and threw it into the back of the ship, and off sailing down the canal it went.

Honestly, Justin was tired of this routine. He wanted to just receive the drugs and sell them. Not do all this extra stuff for no reason. Selling was easy. Getting Boss to trust them wouldn't be so easy.

The guys then cleaned up the mess in the warehouse, and jetted to Boss, to recount and receive their payment.

                                                                                          ~~~

It was 3:30 and Ashlyn was being pampered by an Asian girl who definitely knew what she was doing.

Soon after, she got her toes, nails, and eyelashes done too.

The day went on, and Justin insisted she went to the salon to get her hair vamped up.

"Justin, no, you've spent enough on me!," she hissed as he dragged her by her arm through the door of Crazy Clips, the best salon in the state.

"Nonsense, this is just the start of our day! Hey ladies, make my wife more beautiful please. Trim her ends and re-color the red in her hair," he demanded and he slammed her down in the first empty chair he seen.

"Sir, she had to have an appointment to be seen here," the tall dark haired lady said and dismissed him quickly as she grabbed Ash by the other arm now.

"I'll pay you each five grand," Justin simply spoke. The lady's eyes got wide at his words and she wasted no time barking orders, letting a smirk fall on her face.. "Javier, go get the good red hair color from the back, Susan, work on her brows, and Peety, start warming up the water in the sink, chop chop!" She roared out as she turned Ashlyn around from the mirror so she could no longer see herself.

Ashlyn watched the entire room go into a frenzy just for her as she was yanked in thirty different directions."Why are you doing this for me?" Ashlyn whispered as they took down her sloppy bun. "Because you're my everything and you deserve it," Justin responded as he rubbed her arm.

The whole shop cooed and awed at his words. Ashlyn blushed bright as her hair.

The team got to work quickly as they ripped and combed her through her long hair. Javier made quick work of whipping up the perfect fire engine red hair color. While it sat in her hair, they did her makeup.

Smokey eye, was how Ashlyn liked it, and that's what she got. Justin paid the lady up front all the money he promised and sat down with a girly magazine while his girl was pampered once more.

An hour and a half later, his reading was interrupted when she was done. He flipped through page after page, reading weird articles about bikini waxing and other girl stuff that made him shake.

"Babe, how do I look?" Ashlyn's voice rang out. Justin looked up and dropped his jaw at the sight of her.

"Holy fúcking shí­t," was all he said as the magazine fell from his hands.

She looked amazing. Dark eyes, long bright red cascading full curls that touched her butt. He had never seen her look better than this besides when she lay asleep, not all done up upon his chest.

"You look fucking gorgeous and I want to bend you over this table so bad right now, you have no idea," he hissed as brought her close to him.

He leaned in to kiss her, but she quickly stopped him by putting her hand up. "Don't ruin the lips!" She roared, walking away.

Justin bit his lip as he watched her. "Wait till tonight, I got something for you," he smirked. "Thank you all," Justin waved to the shop. They all waved back and said their goodbyes at the good paying man. He assured them he'd be back for more services.