8. Bulletproof

It had been a week since Ashlyn talked to Justin, and she wasn't doing so well. She knew she liked him. So much. But that doesn't excuse how he's acting, trying to break up her and Blake.

Blake means a lot to her, despite his mistakes, and obviously, Justin trying to break them up isn't okay. Everything was amazing the first year of their relationship, but when he joined a gang, it all went downhill. 

Could she ever like a non gang member?

He started lashing out at her, hitting her, and being out of control. When she gave him his ultimatum, he cleaned his act up, which made her happy. Ash was snapped out of her sad thoughts about him when her teacher hissed at her. "Ashlyn?" Mr. Smith called on her.

"Uh, um, anything in motion stays in motion," she squeaked out, tapping her pen wildly on her green notebook, not meeting his eyes. His look softened a bit. "Good," he breathed out, continuing with his lesson.

It was lunchtime now and she was outside at a table chowing down on Subway. Turkey on wheat with extra mustard and banana peppers was something she liked on her sub, along with other ingredients.

Before she could take another bite, she felt that feeling again. She was being watched. She fucking knew it. Sighing, she stopped for a second, then tried to collect her thoughts as she looked around and seen nobody watching her, of course. 

Shaking her head, Ashlyn stood up and threw all her trash away in the nearby trash can. Before she turned around, arms slithered around her waist.

"Boo!" the voice called out into her ear, making her leap thirty feet in the air. "Justin, what the fuck!" she screech as she turned around, slapping his chest.

He laughed loudly and pulled her closer to him. "What are you doing JellyBean?" he cooed at her. She almost died of cuteness right there. He stared at her face intently, waiting for an answer. She gave him a 'what-the-hell-does-it-look-like' look.

"I was enjoying my lunch until your sexy ass came up and disturbed me," she hissed out as she walked back to her seat. Justin smirked with a laugh again and followed her, taking the open space on the bench in front of her books.

"I can't believe the nerd is actually taking classes, wow," he mocked, looking at the physics notes and equations spread out on the table. "I didn't think you were serious about school, or shit that moves either," he shrugged while still observing all today's recent materials laid upon the table.

They were studying prisms, among other weird shapes, and how light reflects off of them to make rainbows. She was trying to make plans to experiment and mix the color cyan with yellow to make blue before asswipe of the century popped up, killing the Bill Nye vibe.

"I actually have future plans, unlike you," she scoffed out, licking a finger to flip a page in a book. "And it's called advanced physics, you fucker," she hissed again. Justin growled and snatched the book from her hands, making her snap her head up.

"I can teach you more than that book you're reading ever can," he cooed out, biting his lip. Holding back a gasp, Ashlyn had to control herself after hearing his comment. "Shut the fuck up perv," she rolled her jade eyes, taking her book back to put it away.

But her phone buzzed making her stop packing her stuff up. She looked at Justin who was gulping down her drink as he aimlessly scrolled thru his phone. She rolled her eyes, again.

She looked at the text and tried so hard to not screech or gasp, like always.

From: Unknown

leave from the table right now, what did I say would happen if i seen you with another guy, especially Bieber?

"Babe, are you okay?" Justin questioned as she stared at the phone in pure horror. "I...um..." she squeaked out before Justin sighed and snatched the phone and observed the text. He did a manly gasp and jumped up. "Let's go, now," he hissed, snatching her up from her spot. Ashlyn barely had a second to grab her stuff.