15. Lipstick, Haircolor, and Delusion.

The day began with sunshine and birds chirping. People around the neighborhood and city were jogging. Businesses were opening up for daily work. Normal, average weather records for the metro Detroit area were held still.

Seven AM was entirely too early for Justin to be awake, but Ashlyn had to head to school at eight, and he had lots of businesses to take care of. To start his day, he woke Ashlyn by kissing her all over her face and her body till she couldn't take it anymore.

She tried to fight him off but he wasn't having it.

Time progressed, Ashlyn ended up giving Justin a quickie blowjob in their morning shower which blew his mind like always every time his dick graced her soft waiting lips, all was good.

With Ashlyn at school at 7:50 pronto, Justin was free till he had to get her at 1:30.

                                                                               ~~~

"Wake up man," Justin tried to shake Franko as hard as he could. He woke in a few seconds, jumping up quickly.

"I'm up," he announced, walking to his bathroom. "Be ready in ten, we have tons of shit to do today," Justin informed as he exited the room to wake the others.

He had let them sleep in while he started paperwork. It was 9:30, so they needed to get a move on.

At 9:45, everyone was piled into the Escalade as Justin drove to their main warehouse. They were getting in more drugs and money from Italy and Taiwan.

They had a 1,200 kilo shipment here hidden in granite, so Justin was getting ready to look at at least twenty-four million, once the guys got their cut.

Justin was hard away at work, drilling holes into some extra granite to prepare for other stuff, while the guys unloaded the ship.

They had no extra help on days like this, cause he really didn't need extra eyes seeing his shit.

They were piling the extra kilos in the holes in the granite, which then went into the ship, which went straight to Boss's warehouse, then they would receive their money.

Boss had used the gang as a 'middle-man' for years. It made it so there would be virtually no traces back to him if they got caught or if a shipment was found.

From time to time, they liked to switch the granite from the other granite it came to them in, so no outsiders got suspicious.

They loaded the boat for hours, making sure everything was set to ship down the way for Boss's viewing.

While Justin was drilling into a new beautiful piece of countertop, he heard a noise. He was the only one inside the building right this second, so he swiftly took the right precautions.

Pulling out his gun quickly, he went to investigate. When he rounded the current silently, he could barely comprehend what his eyes were seeing.

"Hoss, the fúck are you doing!?" he snapped. There he was, with a box that had to be shipped out, standing over it, shoving something into his pockets.

He jumped and turned around with a smile. "Nothing man, just making sure everything was in here right," he responded with a weak smile.

Justin raised a brow. "Yo you were shoving shí­t in your pants, let me see," Justin narrowed his eyes as he hissed out. Hoss rolled his eyes, and pulled his phone out.

"See, just my phone," he hissed back as he walked past Justin. Justin was relieved, yet in a way still pissed that he had nothing on him.

But they had to leave. Boss was expecting them, they had no times for games.