p a r t e i g h t e e n

Start from the beginning

"My name isn't Vince, I don't even know who that is." He shook his head, mumbling whatever.

"Weird, cause two seconds ago you knew he was my favorite teammate." I shrugged.

"So he is your favorite?!" He went wide eyed, pointing at me. "Sure Vince, whatever will make you leave." I giggled.

He handed the guy his mic back and waved to everyone in the room before walking out.

I shook my head and sighed, "I can't do anything when he's around."

"Isn't he just sweet?" Some lady said. "Oh don't let him fool you, he bullies me constantly." I said, obviously sarcastically.

— — —

"Home sweet home." I mumbled, looking out the window at the big house that stood in front of us.

"There's cake in there too." Vince whispered, knowing we were both supposed to be watching what we ate.

"And my bed." I sighed, looking over at him. He just nodded, "and you're bed."

We laughed and got out of the car, grabbing our bags and walking inside.

"So.. cake or sleep?" I asked, setting my bags beside the door. Vince dropped his on top of mine and shrugged, "both sound really good."

"I'm not eating cake before bed, so you do what you want. I'm gonna go wash my face." I said, walking towards the stairs.

"You're not having cake?" He asked, pretending to be hurt. "No? Not before bed, I'll have some tomorrow." I giggled.

"But I want some now." "Then.. get some?"

He rolled his eyes, "well I'm not gonna have any if you're not, there's no fun in eating cake by yourself."

"If I give you the cake and sit down here with you, will that make you feel better?" I asked, turning away from the staircase.

He shrugged, "a little."

I sighed and walked towards the kitchen, "you're the biggest baby I've ever met." I laughed.

"Yea but.. you could never hate me for it." He said, pointing at me. "You do have a point there." I nodded.

I didn't realize how close he was until I turned around and practically ran into him. "Jesus."

"Careful," he mumbled, laying his hands on my shoulders, "can't have you get injured again."

"Alright," I pulled away from him, "it was a nice moment until you made that comment." I shook my head and turned back to cut the cake.

He found that pretty funny, "you thought it was a nice moment?"

"That's what you got from that?" I laughed, handing him the plate. He shrugged, "was there anything else to get?"

I mocked his shrug, "one of us was interested in seeing where that moment was gonna go."

His eyes went wide before he cleared his throat, "okay, damn."

I put the cake away and turned back to him, he was sitting on one of the bar stools he had pulled up to the counter.

I grabbed a water from the fridge and stood beside him. He picked up a piece of cake with the fork and held it in front of my face.

I shook my head, "I'm good, thanks."

"No, try it, it's really good." He nodded. "I know it is, I made it."

He rolled his eyes, "try it or I'm gonna smear it all over your face."

Maybe I shouldn't have taken it that way, but the way he said it had me feeling some type of way.

I shrugged, "you could smear something else on my face."

He choked, "holy fuck McKay, what?" Once he caught his breath, he looked at me. "Why aren't you laughing? You always find shit like that hilarious." He shook his head.

I shrugged again, not having any words.

"For someone who was real bold three seconds ago, you sure are quiet now." He nodded, setting the fork down.

I couldn't help but look at his face, he made eye contract and never looked away.

"Let's go to bed Vince." I mumbled. "Why?" He asked. He knew, he just wanted to hear me say it.

He stood up, wrapping his arm around my waist as he used the other one to run a finger through the cake.

He brought his finger up to my mouth and nodded, knowing I'd take the hint.

I flicked my tongue out.

The control shifted for a moment, his eyes closed, he was enjoying this just as much as I was.

When his eyes opened and he made eye contact again, he just mumbled, "good girl."

Despite knowing how much I was going to deny it tomorrow, I was turning into an absolute whore for this man.

"Mm," I pulled away, "bedtime." I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind me.

"But.. what about the cake?" "Fuck the cake."

— — —

9-14-23

Maybe one day I'll actually
write it, until then I'll keep
teasing y'all lmaoo

Hope you enjoyed <3