2

I had been dealing with one hellacious week of back to back piercings appointments and handling fixing the manager's fuck ups.

After dealing with so many I fired them and I put out an ad for help needed.

Now here I am at home wanting to just be bare an unwind.

I didn't thing that of all days  I'd have a visitor that is my best friend. Not that I had any problems with Happy coming over.

I was laying on my couch zoned out as I was watching tv yet not really focusing on it.

"wow."

I jumped and quickly went to grab the blanket but stopped myself since they'd already seen me.

"what are you doing here Happy?" I asked

"I had come to visit you for a bit and see if you'd not mind me crashing here. I'll pay rent if need to and put in on getting food and paying the utlites." he says looking at my pierced titties before he let his eyes trail down looking at my belly piercing then my pussy and clit piercing.

"got sick and tired of the croweaters busting into your room?" I asked drawing his attention somewhat.

"there isnt any privacy at all with them hoes" he says tilting his head to see my clit piercing design which was a happy face.

I sit up moving so he'd sit down.

"you are more than welcome to stay here. and I wont make you pay rent." I tell him

"why not?" he asked

"Happy you're my best friend I'd feel horrible for charging you" rent" I say

"we'll talk later about that. right now I'd like to ask you a question" he says

I looked at him before nodding my head.

"well its actually two. but the main one is can I touch you?" he asked

"where?" I asked

"all over" he says

"I mean here or my room or the room to be yours?" I asked

"yours" he says

I nodded my head and stood up before offering my hand to him.

he takes it and I lead him to my room.  he pulls me to him and starts kissing me. I pulled back a bit before I start undressing him.

"touch anywhere you want, lick suck, bite, finger, fuck. anything you wanna do to me." I say as I go and lay on the bed and open myself to him.

 he  closes the door before he comes over, lends down and softly kisses my pussy mound.

"so soft. i really wanna fuck her up and breed her hard while making her a mess" he says

"anything you wanna do Happy do it. I want it just like you do" I tell him

he looks at me before grabbing a pillow and puts it under my head before grabbing another and lifts my hips hand brushed his fingers along my slit making me moan and arch seeking more.

he placed the pillow under my hips and softly brushed his fingers up and down my slit.

"Mmmm.." I moaned

He smirks before he starts kissing my pussy adding a few licks and suckling here and there.

I close my eyes and just drift away to pleasure land.

he licks and trails kisses up to my chest and latches on to my tit and suckles harshly making me really arch and moan loudly. he uses his hands to toy with my body and make me cum over and over again.

I open my legs wider and he slips inside of me.

I opened my eyes gasping at the surprise entry.

"fuck your tight and so damn warm" he comments closing his eyes.

"wow i didnt know you was that big" I say

He opens his eyes grinning widely.

I sit up and pull him to me before laying back down and started making out with him as he starts fucking my pussy.

I grab hold of his shoulders and press my fingers into his shoulder blades as he pushed my legs up and angles me so he'd slip in deeper.

we fuck and fuck in so many different positions I was positive that I'd be pregnant very soon with all the good fucking we are doing.

"I told you Happy that I fucking love you and every damn time you thought I was just shit face. now do you believe me?" I asked

he toys with my piered nipples.

"Yeah. and I'm sorry for thinking you was just drunk talking" he says

"marry me then" I say

he looks up from playing with my titties and nods his head.

"cum in me one more time then we'll go marry" I say

"yes ma'am" he say before he proceeds to fuck my world up and fill my pussy to the brim.