𝟏𝟑: SHOKOKOKO

"My Lord, you look like an angel. Paris has changed you, my love."

"Shoko."

You violently make out. Just kidding.

Shoko stands up to embrace you. Despite her cold-looking physical when you first met her, she proved to be warmer than your expectancy, wrapping her arms around your waist.

"I've missed you so much." you sigh, sitting in the spot across from her.

She sits down too, stirring the coffee in front of her, "I've missed you too. That asshole, Gojo didn't tell me you were back."

"...of course, he didn't," you reply, gulping down air.

Ever since the whole incident at the sorcerer event, to say you were weird around Gojo was an understatement. Sure on the outside you maintained a cold exterior, having no proper memory of the incident but deep down, every aching thought of regret battled for dominance against the stability of your mind.

"He probably wanted to keep you to himself,"  Shoko continues, "Can't blame him. You came home looking like a babe. I'd want you too if I was him. Although, he's always taken a liking for you."

"Oh, stop it, Shoko." I wave her off, "Thanks for inviting me for lunch. Maybe next time we can go out for dinner, so we can spend a longer time together."

You're sitting at a quaint café, not far off from the school, seeing as you have another twenty-five minutes of your break left.

"Yeah, me too, honestly. I need to find a break somewhere to socialise." she yawns and then, takes a sip of her cup.

Now.

It's the perfect time to ask.

"...I have a weird question..." you propose.

She sets down the cup and looks at you intently, "Uh-oh, did you wound up pregnant in Paris and don't know who the baby daddy is?"

"No!" you exclaim at her absurdity. You calm down as she chuckles, fixing the hem of your skirt, "No, it's more of a personal question. About Gojo and Geto. Figured you'd know the most since you were the closest to them."

Shoko nods along, "I see where you're coming from. I can try my best but I can't guarantee anything because as much as I was close to the two of them, they were much closer. Something about their love of KFC, I don't know. Anyways, shoot."

You take a deep breath and sigh. It took a lot of courage to ask but it took a lot more courage to be festering in the dark, not knowing anything.

"I just keep wondering...why does Gojo have a soft spot for Geto? I don't understand it. They've had their arguments about the way the world works and it's over now, so why is it when I mentioned that Geto followed me the other day, Gojo got kind of weird about it?" you explain.

Shoko remains calm, "You mean, he acted like it was all his fault and he'll talk to Geto?"

"Exactly that." you respond, slamming a hand on the table.

Shoko was the right person to ask.

"Honestly, I can't give you a straight answer to this. But I'm assuming that Gojo still cares about Geto. After Geto left, he was pretty miserable. You remember, don't you?" she asks you.

You nod, remembering the news being blown up about the several dead people because of Geto and both your school and Gojo's school remained tightly knitted after its occurrence. You remembered a particular event where Gojo's crystal eyes were tear-stained but he never dared admit it.

"I do...thanks, Shoko. I'm glad we have similar thoughts about this. I've got to get going now though." you say as you get up.

"For sure. Remmber, if Geto keeps bothering you, call Gojo. There's no one better to stop him."

"Yeah, I will." you answer blankly.

There's nothing to worry about, Geto won't bother you in the future.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

:0 random update