FIRST OF MANY LESSONS

So Duty After School fans , I ship Youngshin and Ae Sol no doubt (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)(人 •͈ᴗ•͈). But in the webtoon , I preferred  Bora and Youngshin , so am applying the webtoon pairing in this fanfic.

          II ha , Hee Rak, Bora , Hana , Tae Man, Duk Joong and So Yeon were still walking in the forest trying to find a road or some route that led to anywhere but their current situation. The youngsters had started getting impatient.

                 "Is there even a road? All I see is trees." Hana asked , her arm still locked around Bora's.

               "We've been walking for hours ," Tae Man panted eyes focusing around the trees.

                 Duk Joong nodded , "you're right. It must be ages since ."

               "Guys," So Yeon spoke up exhaustion dripping from her voice , "can we rest a bit. My legs are getting sore ."

                  "Hey," Hee Rak scoffed , "will you be able to rest when those Masters catch up to you."

               "But do we even know where we are going." Bora snapped at him.

              II ha placed himself between Bora and his cousin when they the two looked ready to time down with each other. "Listen. It's better we keep moving and find a route to a road. " He then looked at all of them , "or do you want to return to that hellhole. Because they will definitely punish us and who knows what they have in store for us."

               Duk Joong frowned "I don't want to be punished  ."

                "Me neither ." Hana shook her head profusely and the idea of being punished was not appealing to the youngsters.

               "That's what I thought." II ha said with a satisfied smirk on his face before starting off and the others followed , Bora looked uneasy with everything but still followed suit.

                 Meanwhile , on the other side of the forest , the  recluctant search party were trudging through the woods.

                "Wang Tae Man! Kim Duk Joong!" Ting shouted along with Youngshin.

               "Bora! So Yeon!" Nara , Yu Jung and Yeon Ju called out to the others to no avail.

                 Jang Soo took a deep breath before shouting , "can you guys hear us! Where are you!"

                 "Where are those fools!"So Yoon snapped , the girl looking the most pissed out of them all , Younghoon probably second.

                 "They didn't get hurt did they?" The crybaby inquired looking around her every now and then .

               "Hey don't say that ," Young Soo chided Soon Yi who just observed the forest warliy.

                      Nara then looked at the others , "I think it's best we split up ! We can cover more ground to find the others."

                Jun Hee gasped , "hey! Are you crazy! Split up in the forest." She hysterically pointed to the trees around them.

                 "Nara has a point , it will be faster to look for them if we split." Jang Soo exclaimed though everyone else seemed apprehensive with the mere idea of going off in a unknown location.

             "What if we get lost?" Yeon Ju asked , "none of us are  unfamiliar  with this area."

             Young Soo nervously rose his hand and adjusted his glasses , "what if.."