PREPPING

A/N Friendly reminder , the characters used in this Fanfiction belong to duty after school . Only Master Kim and Ting belong to me. Hope you like this. If you have read my other two duty after school fanfics , this story is however a separate entity.

            "How long will she be in there?" Ting groaned while rolling his eyes watching the other teenagers who were loitering around the massive lobby of the buliding.

                   Ting-Nae Siripongthon was a third generation chabeol and next in line to his mother's company and one of the most popular boys in his country for his age. And here he was , waiting for his mother who was taking an entrance exam on his behalf like the many other parents who were attending the interviews on behalf of their children.

                     He didn't understand what was so special about this Home School seeing how his mother had tried to procure him a spot since last year - apparently he was on the fricking waiting list.  Ting preferred having private tutorimg lessons and lectures even though he hated it , but atleast he got to be at home and now his mother wanted to enroll him in a school for the first time and at his age!

                 Ting barely did researching on this school but all he knew was it was famous to  the point it had branches even in Thailand , his maternal country. 

                "Mom better be done with this soon." He resorted to playing the game on his phone a ball bounced in his direction and he glared at the boy who threw it , "watch it you punk!"

                         The other boy seemed to glare at him ready to retort back but his friend distracted him off.(Hee Rak and II ha)

              "Is this seat taken?" A boy asked Ting gesturing to his crossed  legs that were on the chair. Ting examined the boy from top to bottom before removing his legs off the chair.

                  "My name's Cho Youngshin."

                 Ting observed Youngshin and for some reason the other boy in a sweater vest didn't tick him off like most people did. If anything , he had a calm aura. From early on , he had been told by his parents on who he should and  couldn't trust .

               Ting extended his hand to Youngshin, "Ting-Nae Siripongthon. You can call me Ting."

                 Youngshin accepted the hand shake , "so whose taking your  entrance exams on your behalf."

                     "My mom and you."

            "Both my parents actually."

        And like that the two started making some small talk together. From the corner of Ting's eye, he could see a young man in glasses who clearly walked for the school adminstration observing him and the other teenagers.

  Interview room

"Why do you think Home School is the best school for your daughter Mr Yooh." Mr Amin , the head of Home School asked.

           "Hana ,is a bit naive,"  the business man replied , "I believe home school will toughen her up."

                     ****

                  Outside , Yooh Hana is walking arm in arm with her best friend Yeon Bora who is rolling her eyes.

           "Yooh Hana. Can you stop taking selfies! I'm going to grow blind because of you."

              Hana smiled , "if I'm going to be a Kpop idol. I have to deal with the lightings."